23 ↛ the breakup

❛ tell me pretty lies, look me in the face. tell me that you love me even if it's fake 'cause i don't fucking care ❜ - idfc blackbear

"okay, you ready?" naldo asked.

"yeah, time to come clean to the whole school." cyd replied.

"yeah. it's time." naldo mumbled.

they both started walking towards the cafeteria, both ready to throw their whole 'relationship' into the garbage.

"wait, naldo. can i tell you something?"

"yeah, what? people are going to start wondering where we are if we don't hurry." naldo replied, getting impatient with the short brunette.

"i love you."

"cyd, you know i don't love you. or even merely like you. it was all just something for the school. not us in reality." naldo replied with a laugh.

cyd sighed as she felt her world come and go in the winds of a hurricane.

coming with great beauty and quickly turning everything into a nightmare.

"i know. i've always known." she mumbled, walking ahead.

he didn't seem to understand the problem and hurried to catch up with her.

"i wonder how the school will take it. do you think they'll be upset? or would they even care at all?" naldo questioned.

cyd didn't reply, since she no longer cared.

she was too deep in her thoughts to worry about some damn reaction the school will share.

"come, i have the keys to get onto the stage. we should announce it from there." naldo says, quickly wrapping his hands across her wrists and yanking her towards the stage's entrance.

she clumsily follows, showing no emotion whatsoever.

"i'm nervous. are you nervous? what if they know we were faking this whole time?" naldo rambled as he tried sticking the key into the keyhole.

"nope and don't care." she replied nastily.

"what came and bit you in the ass?" he retorted.

"nothing, just hurry up so we can get this over with." she replied, pushing the door open.

"attention everyone, we would like to announce that we are no longer a couple. we were never a couple this was only for naldo to prove his slutty ex that he could do better. and he can't because he didn't win my heart, whatsoever." cyd said, shoving the microphone into naldo's chest.

she jumped off the stage with the help of one of the football players and stomped over to her friends.

"i thought you liked him." her friends commented.

"i did too."

this was like a part 2 to the fake girlfriend.

idk.