06 ↛ Movie Night

[cyldo one shot #6]

"Naldo, are you seriously gonna ditch me again tonight? That's the 5th time again this week." Cyd complains into her phone.

"No, I promise, I'll be there tonight." Naldo responds through the phone.

"Fine, but if you don't show up tonight, I'm not gonna know what to think." Cyd says as she hangs up the phone.

Cyd sighs. Naldo had been ditching date nights all week and Cyd was getting tired.

Yes they were in college and yes Naldo had homework but Cyd had all the exact same classes and she got her homework done in less than 2 hours.

Cyd sighed and got off her bed and went into the kitchen of her apartment to get the popcorn and candy ready.

She poured Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, M&Ms, Air Head Bites, (etc) into a bowl and started to get the popcorn ready.

After the popcorn was ready she poured it into a different bowl and took them to the living room. She placed them on the coffee table and proceeded to pick some movies out.

She picked out The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. And for back up she picked the Huger Game Series.

She went upstairs to her room to change into comfy clothes.

After she changed she came back downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Naldo.

She waited and waited until she got tired.

She gave up on Naldo and headed up to bed. She laid on her bed and silently cried.

She didn't know if to think that he was cheating on her or if he didn't love her anymore.

Her eyes slowly started closing until she heard her front door open. She checked her phone. 12:47am.

She quietly got out of her bed and headed downstairs making sure to not be caught by the person who was in her house.

Once she made it far enough down the stairs to see who was in her house, she saw Naldo taking off his jacket and placing it on her couch.

Naldo sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He knew Cyd would have gone to bed by now.

He knew that Cyd would be really upset if he was late but he couldn't help it.

What he was doing was very important, at least he thought so.

"Naldo?" Cyd whispered as she inched her way towards Naldo.

Naldo turned towards Cyd's voice and released a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God, Cyd I'm so sorry I'm late and that I've missed all of our dates this week but I've been busy." Naldo says as he walks towards Cyd engulfing her in a hug.

"What have you been busy doing?" Cyd asked as she released from their hug.

"That's a surprise for next week." Naldo replied.

Cyd nodded and walked towards her couch.

She sat down and looked at Naldo.

"I know it's late and that you have things to do tomorrow but do you wanna have pur movie night right now?" Naldo asks as he takes a seat next to Cyd.

Cyd nods and turns on Netflix cuz she's to lazy to get up.

Her and Naldo cuddle close together on the couch and watch Teen Wolf.

They both smile and slowly their eyes get heavy and they both fall asleep with Cyd facing Naldo and Naldo's arms draped around Cyd.