15 ↛ treat you better

" I won't lie to you "

"On all your wasted crying when you should just be with me instead "

" I know I can treat you better "

- Treat you Better by Shawn Mendes

He stared from afar looking at the girl he's always wanted.
How could a girl so perfect be with such a jerk?

He would just stare at how badly her boyfriend treated her.
Her boyfriend would force her into kisses that weren't meaningful, only needy and lustful. No love.

Everyday he would go home and just ponder over his thoughts.

He would take her everywhere she wanted to go, but he waited for her to say the words ' I like you too ' .

But no.

That never came.

They barely saw each other.

She'd always be with her boyfriend.
Or she'd always be crying.

She was afraid.

Afraid of getting hurt even worse if she were to leave her 'boyfriend'.

She wanted everything to stop.
She knew it was wrong to continue when she loved someone else.

He would just look at her broken smiles when they made eye contact in the halls or in her best friend's backyard.

It was upsetting how their feelings couldn't form into a beautiful love.

She'd spend her time in a wrong situation when she should just be with him instead.

He would prove that she deserved more and better than whatever her boyfriend offered.

Every tear that spilled was like another rain drop to the floor of the rain forest.

There was no stop to the rain fall of tears that her 'boyfriend' caused.

-----

Everyday she'd walk into school with a new bruise on her arm or face.

Everyday she would end up in bed with mascara staining her face.

Everyday a small piece of her life disappeared into a small forbidden dark place.

She didn't want this anymore.

She didn't want her life anymore.

All she ever wanted was love.

No abuse.

No bruises.

No broken hearts.

That's when he came into the picture.

He took her to the most amazing place and treated her like a lady should be treated.

He showed her all his love.

He even planned the night with a kiss at sunset, and oh was it magical.

She'd never felt so much love into one kiss, mostly because all the ones with her boyfriend were forced.

She just need to confess and she was petrified to do so.

She looked into his eyes and mumbled the 3 words he's always wanted to hear.

"I like you, too"

That's when she finally got what she deserved.

She was glad someone actually cared.

No more abuse.

No more bruises.

No more broken hearts.

And that's all that really mattered to her.

Shitiest ending ever!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and do not forget to check out Energy and my new BFW book Anti-social.

So yeah, I should have a new one shot this weekend or next weekend.