05 ↛ rooftop kisses

[cyldo one shot #5]

I decided not to do a part 2 of {3} cuz well, we all know she was gonna enjoy the tour and crap, so I decided to update this cute/fluffy one shot. Here's Rooftop Kisses

"Naldo, what's the big surprise? It's like 30 degrees out here and I'd like to remain me and not turn into Snow White." Cyd complains as Naldo walks her down the snowy streets of Portland.

"Pun intended." Cyd adds.

"I can't tell you what it is but I can give you a hint." Naldo replies as he wraps his arm around Cyd's shoulder.

Cyd on instinct leans into his touch.

"What's the hint?"

"It's a surprise." Naldo replies with a laugh.

"I walked right into that one." Cyd says.

After a while they reached West Portland High.

"Naldo, what are we doing at our old High school?" Cyd asks.

Yes, the gang had already graduated High School and were in Freshman year of college.

"Well, Cyd, this is where we had most of our memories so why not bring you here." He says as he opens the door to the front of the school.

"Naldo, how'd you get a key to the school?" Cyd asks skeptically.

"I have my ways." Naldo replied with a smirk as he walked down the hallways towards the commons.

"Okay, now close your eyes."

"What why? Are you gonna kill me?" Cyd joked.

"Ha ha, very funny. No, it's a surprise and I'd like it of you closed your eyes." Naldo says.

Cyd sighs in defeat and goes with it.
She shuts her eyes and feels Naldo's hands cover them.

Naldo leads her towards the Commons.

Once they made it there, he uncovered her eyes to reveal a beautiful scenery.

"Naldo , this is beautiful." Cyd gasps in awe.

Ribbons, bows, balloons, and flowers were hung on walls, lockers and placed on tables.

"Wait, I've seen this before." Cyd says as she walks around admiring everything.

"Yep, 10th grade when I asked you to the dance. I stood at the top of the stairs and waited for you to come in here for lunch." he says as he smiles back at the memory.

"Also the day when I accidently spilled my lunch on the floor." Cyd says as a giggle escapes her lips.

Naldo nods and then leads her into the gym.

Another gasp escaped Cyd's lips as she sees Barry, Shelby, and Daisy in the gym dancing with some other people.

"This was the night at the dance. We won King and Queen and we slow danced right in the middle of everyone." Cyd says as she recalls the memory.

"Yep. Now onto the next memory." Naldo says as he drags Cyd out of the gym.

They then walked into the office.

Cyd giggled at the memory. One of the best memories.

"11th grade. This is where I confessed my love for you to the whole school through the intercom." he says.

Cyd smiles. She remembers this memory very well, it being one of her favorites.

-----------------

Cyd sat in math class working on her test when suddenly the intercom went off.

"This message is for Cyd Ripley." a voice started that Cyd recognized easily. Naldo.

"I, Naldo Montoya, confess my love to Cyd. I always have loved her and I always will. No one can ever change my feelings for her. She's my world and I hope she knows that. I love you Cyd."

Cyd blushed at his words.

The girls in the room awed, including Ms. Smith, the math teacher.

Some of the boys gagged and ew-d .

she didn't care though, cause her boyfriend had just confessed his love for her.

------------

"And the last stop." Naldo announces as he opens the door to the roof access.

They both walk on the roof and stare out at the night sky.

"This was where we shared our first New years kiss." Cyd says as she wraps her arms around Naldo's neck.

"Yep. And this is where we make a new memory." Naldo says before planting a sweet and passionate kiss on Cyd's lips.