10 ↛ Prank War over Jealousy

This one shot was requested by rucyldo . I combined my idea with yours, even tho this one shot isn't the best, but you guys deserved an update. I hope its okay and that you enjoy it!

[cyldo one shot #10]

"You're on Naldo. I'll beat you at your own game." Cyd yelled as she slammed the door behind her running up to her and Shelby's room.

Naldo and Cyd had just gotten in an argument cuz Naldo pranked Cyd at a very bad time.

Her crush was about to ask her out when Naldo came and ruined the day.
She was very upset and would get revenge.
She sat on her bed and cried. She didn't know whether they were angry tears or sad ones.

These are the moments where she wished her parents were with her. She could talk to her mom. Her dad could take care of her like when she was younger.

She wiped her tears and started coming up with ideas to prank him back.

------------------------

Naldo was standing next to Lisa, one of the cheerleaders.
Cyd stood at the other side of the commons, waiting for the perfect moment to release her big plan.

"Cyd?"

Cyd turned on her feet, coming face to face with Jack, her crush.

"Hey, J-Jack." she stuttered. She cursed herself for stuttering.

"Hey, so I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me?" He asked.

Cyd blushed. She'd finally get a chance with her date.

"I'd -" her response was interrupted when she felt a cool, sticky liquid run down her head and onto the rest of her body.

She touched it gently and looked at it.
Paint. But worst of all, it was pink.

Jack burst out laughing. Cyd looked up and couldn't believe her crush was laughing at her.

Cyd turned around to face the culprit. She came face to face with a smiling Naldo.

"What's wrong with you!" She yelled at him. Everyone in the commons was laughing at her.

She ran. She didn't know where but she ran leaving Naldo standing in a puddle of guilt, well paint.

Naldo sighed, while Jack kept laughing his head off.

Naldo didn't know what got into him but he walked closer to Jack and punched him in the face.

Jack stumbled backwards.

"Don't laugh at her." Naldo stated before running off to look for Cyd.

"What the Hell?!" Jack yelled in confusion.

-------

Cyd sat on the curb, outside of the school. She was crying cuz she felt so humiliated.

"Cyd?" a gentle voice said.

"Naldo, I don't want to talk to you right now." Cyd said as she wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry, Cyd. It wasn't my intention to embarrass you." he apologized.

"Well, you did. And I'm not happy about it. What's seriously gotten into you Naldo?" Cyd explained.

"I don't know."

"How would you not know? Why can't you just explain to me, why you're acting like this?" Cyd yells in frustration.

"Cuz I'm jealous! Okay? I'm jealous cuz I'm afraid those guys ,who are total jerks by the way, will take you away from me." Naldo responded.

Cyd was silent. Naldo? Jealous? Have I entered a different dimension? Cyd asked herself.

Naldo looked over at Cyd and couldn't quite read her expression.

She had all types of emotions written on her face.

Naldo sighed. "It'd make me feel better if you'd speak you know?" he said, breaking the silence.

"You're jealous? Of the other guys?" Cyd asked.

"If you're gonna laugh, just go ahead. I already feel humiliated." Naldo says with a sigh.

Cyd laughed. "You feel humiliated? Look at me, I'm covered in paint!" she giggled.

Naldo joined into her for of laughter as they both leaned onto each other for support.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Shelby asked after she found them.

Cyd and Naldo looked at each other and burst into another fit of laughter.

Ugh! Another terrible ending.

Anyways, it wasn't the best but I tried. So anyways, I'm gonna try to update more, I've just been really busy with school and chiz, so yea.

I might update later.

And if you have any requests I'll be glad to hear them.