07 ↛ The Fake Girlfriend

[cyldo one shot #7]

"Barry, what do I do?" Naldo asks his friend.

"You need to make Casey jealous." Barry replies.

(A/N: forgot to mention. Casey Lambert is my own creation. Mild Cursing some point ahead.)

"But how? With who?" Naldo asks.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe with the girl she hates the most. That should get her blood boiling." Barry replies as he scrolls through his Instagram.

"Who does she hate the most?" Naldo asks to no one in particular.

"That Cyd girl. Casey seems to make fun of her everyday." Barry replies.

"Who's Cyd?"

"That short girl with the long brown hair. Wears nerdy outfits. Mostly long sleeve shirts and knee length skirts." Barry says as he shows Naldo a picture of her from her instagram page.

"Um, I'm trying to make someone jealous, not ruin my reputation." Naldo says after seeing the picture of Cyd.

"Yeah, so? The girl ain't that bad looking." Barry replies, as he then logs out of Instagram to get on Facebook.

"I know. I just mean, how am I supposed to get close to her to ask her without ruining my rep." Naldo asks as he takes out his phone.

"Um, don't you have Gym with her. Maybe then Coach will make you partners for the POTW thing next week." Barry says not looking at Naldo.

"The what?"

"POTW, Partners Of The Week." Barry explains.

Naldo nods. "I guess that could work." Naldo says as he locks his phone and puts it down.

---------------

{Monday Morning}

"Barry, I'm so not ready for this." Naldo says as he paces around the gym.

"Dude, you're only asking Cyd to be your fake girlfriend. No need to be nervous." Barry replies.

"What if the plan doesn't work? What if she don't agree?" Naldo asks again.

"Well then, you'll be in big trouble my friend." Barry replies with a laugh.

"This is no laughing matter, Barry." Naldo scolds.

"I'm sorry. Its just funny to think about it cuz Shelby and I will never have this problem." Barry replies whilst smirking.

Naldo smirks and pats Barry's back.

"You do know your girlfriend is best friends with Cyd, right?" Naldo asks.

Barry freezes.

"WHAT?!" He yells, earning glares from the Gym teacher.

"Calm down Barry. Its not like you and Shelby will have this type of problem." Naldo mimicks.

Barry glares at him before the Coach blows his whistle.

"Class, it's time for me to choose your partner of the week." Coach Johnson says.

"Cyd and Naldo, Barry and Casey, Shelby and Jack, Camren and Y/N.." he says as Naldo drifts off after hearing him and Cyd were partners.

He could only think of ways to make Casey jealous.

"Now gather up with your partners and get ready to feel the burn." Coah Johnson says as he laughs at his joke.