1.1

First day of 10th grade

"Mom!"Ryleigh yelled as I ran into her room."Does this look appropriate?"She asked showing me the finger length."Yes, it is sweetie."I said as she smiled."Dad!"The boys yelled as Gerald walked past Ryleigh's room."Awe you look gorgeous."He said kissing her head."Can i wear this?"Greyson asked as Gerald smiled."Yea."He said as greyson walked away smiling."You have my size in any of merch dad."Cole said."I'll get in your size what do you want."Gerald asked."All of it."Cole said."Got it bud."He said hugging him.

Time Skip

"Alone time."I said as Gerald smiled."I need a shower."He said picking me up."What does that have to with me?"I said as he kissed my neck."Everything."He said sitting me on the sink."Really."I said as he nodded."Nasty."I said as he started the shower."I know."He said stripping me.

Time Skip

"I'm going to pick up the kids."I yelled as Gerald threw up a Thumbs up."Cool."He said as I walked out the door."aye you must be outta you damn mind."He said as I turned around."How?"I asked as he pointed to my crop top."And."I said as he pointed to my curves."So?"I said as he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the house."Babe the kids,"I said."No, you stay I'll go."He said grabbing my keys."Can I come?"I pouted as he sighed and nodded."Yay."I said as he smacked my ass.

Time Skip

"Hey, mom."The boys said as we looked for Ryleigh."Hey, babies."I said smiling."There she is."I said as she walked with her down towards the car."Hey, Ry."Gerald said as she threw up her hand and hid her face her hands."Who do we have to beat up."Greyson said as Cole cracked his Knuckles."Fuck off."She said as Gerald slammed on the brakes and looked at Ryleigh as she silently cried."Gerald."I warned as he turned around and looked at me."Don't."I said as he clenched his jaw and he kept driving."Not Fair."The boys said as I looked at them in the mirror."One curse word each."I said as they lit up."Wait no it a trap."He said as I laughed."Smart boys."I said as Gerald parked in the driveway.

"Ryleigh can we talk."I said as she exited the car at rapid speed heading for the house."Don't."I warned Gerald as he nodded."Ryleigh talk to me."I said as she cried chasing after her."They made fun of me for being adopted."She said as my heart broke."Awe sweetie."I said hugging her."Aye, sis if we need to we will hurt someone for you."Cole said as Greyson nodded."What their name we'll do it right now."Greyson said."As long as it a boy."Cole added.

"His name is Andrew."She said as they dropped their bags."He makes fun of us to."they said as she hugged me and the boy went for Gerald."Oh boy."I whispered."Mommy."ryleigh said as I hummed."Can we switch schools?"She asked as the boys looked up with bloodshot eyes that I haven't seen since Cookie Died 3 months ago."we will try."I said as Gerald nodded.

Time Skip

"Poor Babies."I said as Gerald got in the bed."Right."He said Cuddling me."We shouldn't let them go to school tomorrow."He said as I nodded."I love you, babe."He said as the kids walked in and got in the bed with us."Um, excuse me."I said as Greyson hugged me and cole and ryleigh hugged Gerald and then they switched but Ryleigh didn't let go."Yes."Yhe answered as one."What are you guys doing."Gerald said as they got under the covers and closed their eyes."Shh, they are sleeping."I said as Gerald nodded."They haven't done this since they were six."He said as smiled."You wanna watch a movie."I said as they shot up."Sure."Ryleigh answered for them.