2.3

Nine months. Later

Gerald P.O.V

"I hate you."Ryleigh groaned."I know and I'm sorry."Hunter said."Come on baby girl."I cheered as the cries if a new born enter the room."Baby-."I paused waiting for the gender."Boy."The nurse."Oh god."Ryleigh cried as they brought her son my grabdbaby."Dad."Cole smiled."Hey kiddo why are you-."I said hugging him."Cole this baby us coming and their is no stopping it!"Imogene yelled."Coming."Cole ran.

"Two grandbabies same day wow."Ryleigh smiled."Ya feel special don't cha."I nodded and towards Coles room."Dad she is killing my hand."Come Imogene you can do this."She nodded."Come on honey you got this."He whispered."If you say so."She groans."We see a head."The doctor yelled."She's here."She cried."One boy one girl."lryica ran in."Oh god Im missed it."She sighed."I was in a meeting when Ryleigh called and then the traffic."She complained as Derek walked in."Mom its a Girl."Cole cried."Let me see."She walk well strutted over sad part is she lost her baby months ago.

"She is gorgeous."She teared."Let me see."Derek walked over as Cole tensed."Ryleigh had her baby just a few minutes ago."I exited."Hey."I whisper as hunter never looked up."Are you proud."I whispered as he nodded."Very."He looked towards the door a Primrose ran in."Baby Brother."He nodded.

"Granddaddy look."I picked her up shush mommy is sleep."She shushed me."Wanna go see your cousin."She nodded."Hey Rosie."Imogene said as Cole showed her the baby."Her name is Abrielle Lily Gillum."Cole whispered."Meet Alexender Liem Matthews."Hunter whispered walking in."Hey little guy."I said as he licked his lips."Awe Ryleigh had her baby."Imogene whined."I wanna see."Primrose whined."Me to."Imogene smiled."Here cause Ryleigh wants to see."He paused."Abrielle."Cole filled."Ok here."He handed here over."Ill be careful."He smiled."same here."Imogene nodded."Hey little guy."Rosie mocked me."Hey."She giggled."Primrose we are leaving."Cole said trading babies and hugging everyone.

Time Skip

"No dad I am fine."Ryleigh sighed."You sure."I smiled."Dad you make me like im 12 again stop."She smiled as Primrose filled the camera."Granddaddy can you hear me!."She yelled."He can sweetie."Ryleigh smiled."Night granddaddy I love you ."She smiled

I lied.........

Derek's P.O.V

"No but im close."I sighed as lryica slept."no she lost it about four months about."I sighed."No but when I do I'll you know."I hung up."Lryica get up."She sighed."Why."She turned over."Because I said so."I threw clothes at her face."Get dressed."I tied my sweatpants."Ok but why."I kisses her."You'll see doll face."I smiled."But-"I hit her."Get dressed."I walked out the room as she cried.

Time Skip

"Get out."I said."Why are we here."I grabbed her hair."Oh shut up its not all yours."She nodded."Really."I threw her the wear house."We are here."I stood in a corner as Reuben bent down to her level and kissed her ear."Please no I begging god please no why me."She yelled hitting his chest and he dragging her into the darkness and throwubg my money."Nice doing business with you uncle."He laughed as she cried."Derek please!"She yelled."Help me."I laughed."Gerald."I laughed as he walked the walkway."Derek."He smiled."Hey man."I shook his hand."I gotta go but nice seeing you."I smiled."Leaving town now."I laughed.

Gerald P.O.V

"Hello 911 I would like to report a crime."I Smirked as he drove off."Dumb bastard."I said as lyruca screamed and ran out the warehouse."Gerald."She cried running to me."No its a warehouse on the board walk."I said walking to my car with lryica in arm."Ok thanks."I hung up."Get in."I opened the car door."He was so nice."She cried.