1.10

"I hate this."I said as hunter drove off."Babe, we need a night to ourselves."He eying my red dress."Damn."He said as I smiled and laughed."My mom said that the restaurant should not more than 20 minutes away."I said As he nodded."Ok."He smiled

Time Skip

"Look at this place."I said stuck up was laced all around it and the people didn't make it better."Is that Cole and Greyson?"I said as they waved us over."Hey, guys."I said smiling."Aspen."I said giving her a hug."Imogene."I said giving hug as well while hunter bro hugged Cole and Grey."We have been waiting on you love birds."They said as we sat down."Anyway happy anniversary."They said as we smiled."Thanks and Same."I said as They all cheered."Thanks."They said smiling.

Time skip

Lyrics P.O.V

I walked my house cleaned while Gerald put Primrose to sleep.Heading into the garage to make sure the cars are locked."Ow."I yelled tripping over a box."What is this."I said as letters fell out the box."The hell."I said taking the first letter."

Dear Gerald,

Hi, how ya doing how is life do you miss me even tho we really 4 house down I still miss you and visit me maybe the would awesome.Or if you actually loved me.Or if you took me out on a date chilling in your house or if you leave me for a party with so called friends.Instead, you helped me out at home with your daughter who will be here in 1 month did you forget.

With love,Omari

"The fuck,"I said grabbing another one.

Dear Omari,

Life is a bitch so don't let it bite you.Do you understand that quote?I don't have a daughter.That's not my kid.We never had sex!I'm sure if we did I would regret it.Stop sending this these before Lryica finds them And do you know close to my goal.After Lryica that's it maybe might fuck some more bitches might not who knows.me and Lryica we are fuck buddies.And me and you never happen so suck on ice.

Gerald

"We just fucked buddies."So he played me."I said picking up another letter.

Dear liar,

You know what Gerald you some kind of the asshole.By the way, I left you baby at the hospital waiting on you so when you are ready to be a dad.Go get her.Take her to your beautiful house with you beautiful wife with your beautiful kids.where you can afford her.Or leave her since she is not yours after all.The foster home will take her into custody and she will go to hell.Just saying.

With love,Omari

Time skip

After reading at least 14 letters I was through my prince charming was a liar a dirty cheater and tow timing fuck face.So he has a daughter."I said in came the two face cheater."She is sleep."He said trapping me between him and the wall."Get off me."I said as he kissed my neck."Did you teach your goal?"I asked as he paused looking at me."You read the letters."He said letting go of me."I should set fire to those letters."He said as Raleigh's voice ring in my ears."She upstairs sleeping."I yelled as she nodded."Thanks, guys."She yelled as the door closed and a car."what was your goal."I questioned as he just stood there."Asshole."I said stomping away from him.

"Babe listen."He said as I ran up to boys room just make sure we are alone."Was it to fuck as many many models you can?"I said as he backed down the stairs."Was it to fuck so many girls without getting them pregnant."I yelled as tears fell down my face."What was it, Gerald."I yelled beating off his chest."and how long did you think you could lie to me."I said as he looked down."Really pretending to lose your memory to get out the relationship."I yelled as he stood there."And who is."I pulled out the book.

"Saree Brooke,Madison Anderson,and-"He took the book and walked over to the stove and set it on fire and threw it in the sink."The hell."I yelled as he grabbed a beer and poured it on the burning fire making it worse."Where did you find that."He whispered."why was I not supposed to find it."I said wAlking the stairs as he put the fire out."Answer the question!"He said with mad man written all over him while I had the devil in my eyes."Was."I took a step."I."Another one."Not."two more."Supposed."One more."To."I said as he picked me up and slammed me against the wall.

"Shit sorry."He said as I fell to the floor."Stay there."I yelled getting up."I found the garage in a blank box I tripped over it."I whispered as he got closer."My goal was to get to get you."He whispered trying to touch me."Fuck outta here with that shit."I said walking back upstairs and walking into the bathroom and locking the door."Babe?"He called as I looked at me back it was red and bruised."I did that."He said as I cried."Im sorry."He said as I swatted his hand away."I'll leave."He said as I closed the door."Why me."I cried running a warm bath.

Time skip

Ryleigh P.O.V

About a half year later

"Mom and Dads Divorce is settled."Cole said walking into the semi-finished house."What no way."I said as he nodded walking in with aspen."Good news."Hunter said running in the house with Greyson Imogene behind him."First Primrose just learned on to pitch a ball."He said as she ran in the house with her bat and helmet."I play Basketball."She said as hunter laughed and picked her up."I peeper."She yelled as hunter walked up the stairs."So what they doing with the house."I asked as they shrugged.

They weren't ready to commit
but they didn't wanna lose each other
Tighter than brother and sister
Loved like a married couple
Yet they still wanted options

Frustrating is it...
When the one you want
Wants you
Yet still wants others
Just in case their wanting in you
Becomes wanting someone else
It's a fairy tale gone wrong
Or a fairy tale turned reality

Love is never certain
But neither is life
Take chances
Or risk the chance of losing who you love
But complacency is contagious
We figure they won't go anywhere
Yet their bags are already packed

They're just waiting for a sign from us
One small sign..
To get up and go
And never come back...

-Trey Evans on Hello Poetry

Did you miss me probaly not oh well btw how is school going for yall?!

for it me its shit I swear.