2.1

Ryleigh P.O.V

"Hey Primrose Grammy and Granddaddy are here,"I Yelled as she ran past me."Hi, Baby."My said as my dad just stared at me."Hey."He said kissing her cheeks like no tomorrow."Hey, baby girl."He said kissing my cheeks and hugging me."Hi, Mrs.Gillum and Ms.Olson."Hunter said waving."Hey, Kiddo."My mom said as dad wondered over to Cole and Imogene who were sitting on my couch."Ready to head out."I said as My mom kept out my window."I was looking for someone."She said as Someone knocked on the door."Umm, you are."I said putting my hand on my hip as my mother moved me."Derek!"She yelled as I stared at the man in front of me.

"Who the living hell is this."Cole yelled as greyson rushed to my side."My Boyfriend."She said as he handing me some flowers and I went to knock them out of his hand."Babe."Hunter said as I snatched the flowers out of his hand."Say thank you."He said as I walked past him."Ohh Mommy doesn't like you."Primrose giggled."This is Primrose, My granddaughter."She said as I picked her up and walked away from him.

"Ry."Hunter said as I put Primrose on the potty."What."I said as he wrapped his arms around my hips."Be calm and maybe I'll give you a treat."He whispered as I calmed down."Fine but I technically do not have to say anything to him."I said as he Rose and walked out the bathroom and I followed."Happy Birthday, Primrose hope it is the best 1 birthday a girl can have."Aspen said handing her a box."Let's go."I said

Time skip

"Look,"I said as she stuck her finger in her birthday cake while mom and Derek kissed."Happy Birthday."Hunter said kissing her cheek as she giggled and stuck her finger in his mouth."Yum."He said as i laughed."Here taste it."He said as i laughed and watched him cut the cake."Here Rosie."I said as she opened her mouth."Is it good."She nodded."Yummy."She said with a mouth full of pink frosting."I know we just met but I want to tell you guys I love your mother."Derek said as My dad left."And I love to have the -"Cole interrupted"Stop."Cole held up his hand."I don't really give a fuck."Greyson said as I nodded."Marry Me!"He said as she nodded."What."I said as hunter grabbed my thigh."Let her be happy."He whispered catching my tears."Yes!"She said as I dropped my head.

About Three Years Later

"What about a small dinner including Derek."Hunter as Primrose sat at the table and pulled out her math homework and hunter sat down."Why don't we just have a small dinner me you and Primrose."I said as he shook his head."We have been doing that since your mom said yes to Your Step-dad."He said as I unbuttoned my flannel and walked away."Babe Door."Hunter yelled as I walked to the door just to see that asshole I didn't want to see Derek."Hi."He said as I closed the door."Open it."He said as I walked past him."Ryleigh!"He Yelled as I closed the bedroom door."I have work in an hour."I said as he stormed in the door."Go talk to him now!"He yelled as Derek should at the door waving."Fine."I said as he hit me with a towel.

"What."I said as he sat down."Well, I know your birthday is next week and I wanted to give you this."He said handing me a card with a note."What."I yelled throwing it down to the ground."Get out."I yelled as he dropped his head and walked out the door."I never wanna see that asshole again."I cried as hunter tried to pick me a up as everything slowly got dark.