2.4

A/N:If you have noticed i have changed how I number the pages chp 2 page 4 and also this all about the Matthews and their issues so enjoy.

Primrose P.O.V

"Mommy."I yelled as she rocked liem."Oops sorry."I giggled sitting next to her."Hi, Liem."I waved as he spits bubbles."Ryleigh!"Daddy slammed the door as mommy got up and rushed to liem's room as i looked at my feet."Yes, Honey."She smiled as he pointed to the bedroom."Primrose's time for bed."Mommy smiled as I nodded and walked into my room."My father is in town."He sighed as I walked into my room."And I never told him about us getting married and stuff."Mommy started crying."why."She yelled."Because I didn't want him to be ashamed of me."He yelled back.

"A Dad at fucking 16 and we didn't get married until 23."He yelled."I Know but thats, not our fault ok."She said soothingly."No, it is."He sighed."We should have just listened to your dad when he said we weren't ready."He walked out the house."Hunter!."Mommy ran after him."Dadd."I cried as Liem cried."Shush it's ok."I whimpered crawled in his cried and hugging him."it's ok."we yawned."Night Alexdener."I kissed his head.

Hunter P.O.V

"Yes, dad."I sighed as I looked at my family.was it worth it?No, But I couldn't tell really that i have a marriage arranged for me especially when i love her."Dad Hey."I got out my car."This Is Mariah."He smiled as her boob popped out her shirt like fireworks."Hunter."Ryleigh yelled as I turned around and jogged towards her."Yes?"she cried."Baby Don't cry I'm coming home and when I do."I paused as Primrose and Alexender caught my eye.

"Daddy."Primrose cried."Babygirl."I kneeled as she ran towards me."Who is this son?"My dad smiled."My family."I paused putting down primrose and getting Alex."This is my son Alexdener Liem Matthews he is an about 1-month-old."I smiled."This is Primrose Ann Matthews."I kissed her head."And this beautiful creature is  my wife Ryleigh Ann Matthews."I kissed her."and I love them so Freaking much dad."I smiled.

"we had Primrose at 16 got married at 23 in a court room because we could not wait we had Alexender last month on the fourth and I love them."I teared up."And you may not care and you may think this is stupid and that what I did is stupid and unplanned but who gives a care."I laughed."And Mariah me and you would have never worked out because you are you and I'm."I paused and Ryleigh held her hand."You a branch and you ain't never gonna blossoms and I am a full tree and i blossomed."She said."And plus he is into the thick girls."I nodded grabbing her butt."It was nice to meet you Mister Matthews."She grabbed primrose and walked off."Night."I sir my head."I took an uber."She got in my car."Just wait til we get home."I whispered as she closed her legs.Still Got it;)

Ryleigh P.O.V

"Baby."Hunter whispered as I whined."Does your body hurt."I nodded."1-10."He kissed my neck."11."I whined."I put you in that much pain stop lying."He laughed."No lie."I turned to face."Ouch."I Groaned."I'll run you a bath."He ease out of bed."Are you horny."I laughed as he nodded."But its okay."He yelled closing the bathroom door."I'm nacked."I yelled as my mother entered my room."Well get dressed and I gave you your lumps."He got in bed."Where is hunter."I pointed to the barthroom."Well can I take you and rose out to breakfast."I nodded."As long as you get her dressed."She clapped and ran out the room."Baths ready."He smiled."

Smut!?!?! Lol