1.4

First Date

Ryleigh P.O.V

"So,"I said as the table silence."What movie do you guys wanna see."I said as Hunter stared at me."I'm down for anything."Hunter said as dirty thoughts contained my mind."Anything."I said raising my perfectly arched eyebrows."Yea any movie."He said as I nodded."So if we wanted to see a 'chick flick'."I said he shrugged."We won"t mind."Greyson and cole said as Hunter nodded.

Eventfully We Decided on suicide squad.

Time Skip

"Harley is Bae."Aspen said as I nodded."Truly."I said as the boys nodded."So home or no."The boys said as I checked my phone."We have like half an hour."I said as they nodded."So you guys wanna see our hideout."Grey said as we nodded."But Promise you won't tell anyone."Cole said as we laughed and nodded."And you won't turn it into your own personal hideout."Hunter added as we nodded and crossed our hearts."We promise."We said as they smiled grabbed our hands.

Time Skip

"Wow."I said looking at the cabin that stood in front of us."Nice huh."Hunter said wrapping in arms around my waist and then moving it to my shoulder."Wanna watch a Movie."Greyson as we entered the Cabin."How did you buy this."I said."We saved our Allowance money and brought this and every month we pay atleast to $200 to keep it running."They said as I nodded."Pretty smart."By the what are you spending your birthday money on?"Cole asked as I smiled."A 2016 Audi A6 second I get my drivers permeant mom has been giving lessons."I said as Hunter stared at me.

"Cool."Cole and Grey said as I nodded."Anyway what movie?"I said as they looked through the stack."Nothing so games and pizza."Cole said as we nodded."Truth or dare."Grey suggested as I shook head my no."This game always goes bad."I said as Aspen and Imogene Nodded."Very true."Cole said."NO strip tease."Hunter said.I Guess we're making rules."I agree I don't wanna see no bodies."Aspen said as we al nodded.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Hunters Body I bet it's sexy."So we are playing safe truth or dare."I said as everyone."Order pizza."I told greyson as he nodded."Dad said we have an extra hour and it's only 7:30."He said as I nodded."Let the Games Begin."Hunter said as a circle formed.

Time skip

After our second box Cole has made out with Imogene and got hot wax poured on his chest and also put his earring thru his bellybutton as for Grey he picked all truth which released some juicy stuff about him and Aspen and for me I got to make out with Hunter Ice in my bra Kool aiding my Tips and Piercing my Bellybutton Hopefully our parents won't kill us."Ok, we have to go."I said as dads Picture popped up on my phone."Ok, let's go our uber is her."Oh, Crap my phone just died Cole call dad."I said as he dialed."Hey, dad no her phone died but we are on our way."He said as we slowly made our way to the uber.

Time Skip

"Night Hunter."I said as he got out the uber."See you guys at school."He said as I nodded."Roadway drive next."Imogene said as the driver took off.After Imogene we dropped off Aspen and then us."Dad is going to pissed."Grey said typing on his phone."Why Thought you told we had to drop our dates."I said as he nodded."I told him."He said as nodded."But I'm talking about out your hair."he said as I looking at the bright blue coloring in my hair."Shit."I said tucking the curly wild mess into a bun."Thanks for reminding me."I said as he nodded."No Prob bob."He said as me and cole started laughing.

"Really."I said as he laughed."Here is your stop."He said as the door open showing the six foot four man we call dad with anger laced in his eyes and five foot four woman we call mom."Hey, mom dad."I said their eyes darted to the greyson earring in my belly button."It's removable."I said as they moved from the door."I paid for the uber."Cole said as dad got out his wallet."When did you buy a cabin."Dad asked as Cole and Grey swallowed."around age 14 or 15."Cole said as Grey nodded.

"You show me your hair."Mom said as I swallowed and took it out of the bun."It's blue."Dad yelled as I bite my lip and nodded."But it washes is out."Go wash it out and take out that earring and never wear that outfit again."He said rubbing his nose as I walked away from him and running up the stairs."Don't slam that door."He said as I slammed the door and Locked it."Ryleigh open this door."Mom yelled as I turn on the shower and got in."Ryleigh I know you hear us."Dad yelled as I washed my hair.

"You what it probably hunters fault that she did this."He yelled at mom."Gerald, she was just having fun."Mom said as I slowly removed the ring."Ryleigh you're grounded for a year."He yelled as mom knocked and I walked the bathroom.

"Yes."I said thru the crack of the door."He is just upset."She said as I scoffed."Mom I don't really care at this time and moment."I said as she raised her eyebrow."Don't talk to me like that."She said as I rolled my eyes."Night Lryica."I said as she scoffed."And Night Gerald Cole and greyson."I said addressing everyone."Ryleigh thats to far."She said with tears in her as I shook my head as I closed my door and locked it.

Lryica P.O.V.

I stood there as the boys pass me up and Gerard wrapped his arms around me."Get off me."I said walking away from him."What why."He said as if he didn't know."You brought to this point."I said pointing finger at him."I know."He said as wiped my tears."I'm sorry."He said hugging me as I wet his white t-shirt."I'm so so so sorry."He said carrying me to the bedroom.

Next day

"Mom Ryleigh isn't in her room."Cole said as Gerald and Grey ran up the stair while cole comforted me."She is gone."Grey said as Gerald nodded."Call the cop."I said as Gerald got the house phone."They said we have to wait 48 hours."Gerald said as I stared at one picture.She was wearing a sundress and my sunglasses.She had just Graduated fifth grade."Gerald."I said in a calm voice as the boys looked at me with fear laced in their eyes."Tell them to find my baby before I go there."I said never blinking and never taking my eyes off that picture of Ryleigh."Are you guys sure you can't do anything."

Ryleigh P.O.V

"We should head home."Hunter said as i shook my head."We shouldn't i said as he held me close.We've been here out since last night."In an Hour."I said as he nodded and opened his mouth."Shh just enjoy this moment ok."I said as he kissed me.

1092 words wow long Chapter

25+ Chaps to go yay