1.7

Court Day

"Is it true you were asking for attention?"She said as I shook my head no."I wasn't asking for attention if he was talking about my outfit I had on a hoodie."I said as she nodded."Is it true you struck Omari with a candle holder and that why she struck you head with the back of her gun."I nodded and my mom watched my every moved."Is it true he never touched you nor hunter."He asked as I shoot up."Thats a lies he took me into and room and raped just after hunter and I had sex and then she watched us."I said as tearing up."You sick dirty bastard."I yelled as my mom made movements for me to calm down.

Time skip

"Is it true that you wanted to sleep with my client."She said as I shook my head."Is it true that you wanted every inch of him and you loved every part of the sex."She started as I held up my hand."Shut up."I said as she never stopped talking."She had a gun pointed towards my head so I faked it because if I didn't she would have killed me."I cried."And Hunter."I said as My dad stood up."What kind of question are these."He said as the judge held up his hand."Can't you see she is crying."He yelled as I got off the stand ran toward him."I wanna go home."I cried."I know."He said as My mom rubbed my back.

"Five-minute recess."He said as I walked out the courtroom and Hunter followed."Hey."He said as I walked out the court into a seating area."Hey."I said as my mom and dad sat close by."So how are you?"He asked."Don't ask that."I said."I know the feeling."He said as I nodded."I know you do."I said."We have to go back."He said as I nodded."And walked in the courtroom.

"You are doing amazing baby girl."My said kissing my head."All rise."He said as we did."o where we?"The judge asked as we sat down."I was questioning Ryleigh."She said walking up to me."So is it true that you struck Johanan."I nodded

A/N:Did you guys see the online update its pretty cool.Anyway, short chapter I'll write more tonight.