1.6

Ryleigh's Return

Gerald P.O.V

I thought back to what Lryica said that woke up a Memory I didn't want to wake up.My ex Omari Wells she was unexplainable and I thought she loved me but she wanted my money."Babe, we are here."Lryica said as I nodded."We have to walk farther down."She said as the cops surround us."Where to."The officer said she pointed to the trail.

time skip

"There it is."She said as a fairly built woman walked out smoking a cigar."Hey, Johanan."She said."Omari?"I whispered she whipped out a gun."Who's there."She said as I stood up and she dropped her gun and cigar."Gerald."She said the cops spread out and lryica went them."What are you doing here."She said slowly unbutton her shirt as i got close to her."Hiking and looking for my daughter."I said as her bra fully exposed its self."Are you looking for me."

Lryica P.O.V

"Do I have permission to shoot her if she touches him."I whispered to the officer as he shook his head."No ma'am you don't."She said."But i understand."She said as i crawled away from the tree."Gerald?"I called as he waved."who is."I said as she quickly smiled."Omari."She said as i smiled."That nice."I said looking at Gerald as he stared at Johanan with anger."Hey, Johanan."I said as he smiled and waved."Wanna come in?"She said as I looked at the cops."Sure."I said as they threw up a thumbs up.

Time Skip

"Wow, nice place."Gerald said looking at the living area."Excuse me it's my sons."I said as they waved me off."Hello."I answered."Don't hang up."She said as i put it in my pocket."So can we get a tour."I said they nodded."First, where is your bathroom."Gerald as I nodded."Well, there is one second door on your left and one upstairs first door on your right."She said we nodded."I take the upstairs on."I said as he nodded.

I walked in at least fourteen doors.And not one of them contained my babies.I walked back downstair and Gerald was sitting there as Omari eye raped him.and sat uncomfortably watching as she slowly made advancing towards."I'm back."I said as she sat down."It's the first door on the left."Gerald whispered as I sat down."BRB I have to see whats keeping Johanan."She said as Gerald swiftly grabbed her back pocket gun."Good job."I said showing him the ones in my boot."Let's go."He said as I jumped up and grabbed my phone."We going to unlock the door."I said as gearald unlocked the door.

"We are advancing towards it."She said as we advanced towards the door to."Ok."I said hanging up and placing it back in my pocket."Guess what Ryleigh."She waving a knife towards her neck."Your parents are here."She said as me and Ryleighs eyes locked."We got this."I mouthed as she closed her eyes."Ima aim for her head."I whispered as Gerald lowered the gun."Back."He said as i shot leg and she fell."Dad watch out."She yelled as Johanan fell with a bullet wound to the neck."I told we got this."I told Gerald as i lowered my gun."Where did you learn to shot a gun."He asked as hunter fell to the floor.

"Oh my god."I said as ryleigh cried and he gasped for air."Ma'am, we need you give him space."She said as I moved and she worked her magic whiled i unchain ryleigh."He was just dehydrated."She said as I nodded."See you at family dinners."She said I laughed and shook my head."Not even."I said as she nodded."See ya, sis."She yelled as they loaded Omari in the van along with some more guys.

Time Skip

"Ryleigh!"The boys yelled as she hugged them and cried."We missed you."They cried as she nodded."I need to shower and then see Hunter."She said as they wiped their tears and she went upstairs."I need to apologize."Gerald said as I nodded."It's okay dad."She said."I understand why you should that."She said as he nodded and kissed her head."Go shower."He said as she ran upstairs."Dad where is your shirt."Cole said poking his stomach."Your sister is wearing it."He said."Much respect."Cole said as Grey nodded."You can't keep the cabin."He said as I nodded."Fine."They said as Grey shook his head."Respect removed."Grey said as cole nodded.

Good chapter no