Sneak Peak of Us

A/N:To clear any confusion.

Q:Where do they get money from?

A:Gerald's album sales,Lriyca's Clothesline and their will because they think they are dead.

Any Q's leave'em in the comment box down below.

"Fat asses get up."I yelled banging pots."We're up."They yelled."Granddads check just came in so write your list of what you need and give it to me."I said S they."Clothes and all."I smiled leaving the boys room."Abrielle."I sighed shaking her as he shot up."I am up."She jumped outta bed dressed."Here."She handed me her list."Ok."I looked over their list as the boys handed me theirs."We're off."The boys smiled as Abrielle spurted from her room smiling."Let's go."She smiled."She is tired of you guys leaving her."I laughed.

Time Skip

"2,500."The cashier smiled."Hey, you went to Los Angles High right?"I nodded handed him cash."Remember me,"He paused."I'm Kryen Perkins."He smiled."The who got pushed into my locker?"He nodded."And you helped me out."I smiled."Well, this was nice."I smiled."Number."He smiled."Sure."He handed me his phone."I'll call you on my break He smiled."Ok."I walked out to my car."Hello?"I answered."Hey, I'm on break."He smiled."Really Kryen."I turned around staring at him as he waved."Lunch."I nodded."Sure."I sighed as he walked out."We could go to this cafe around the corner."He helped me the bags."Stop flexing it's getting you nowhere."I said as he laughed."You sure."I bit my lip."Yup."I got in as he copied.

First chapter should be out in the next hour or so