2.7

"I miss this."I sighed as Gerald cuddled my neck waist."Mm same."I smiled."I hate myself."I sat up."Why."He kissed my shoulder."Because this is what promised my self I wouldn't come back but here I am."I sighed.

"Lryica I love you those I should have disposed if them and any other piece of bull I have done I'm sorry you know that I watched you get re married last year and then divorced this one."He sighed."I have seen in hell and back when you lost your baby who did you call."I pointed at him."When he beat the living hell outta you who was there."I pointed at."When sold you Reuben whose was there."I pointed at him.

"Why were you there though."He rubbed his face."I was meeting we your ex."He said."Why."I ponder."He wanted know more about Lryica Wilson."I laid in his arms."I love you."Gerald smiled."I love you too."I kissed his lips."Lets take the kids to dinner."I smiled."Ok."He nodded.

Time Skip

"Grammy and Granddaddy."Rise yelled as I picked her up."Alex my man."Gerald smiled."Hi Abrielle."He kissed her cheeks."Cole and Imogene."He hugged them both."Greyson and Aspen and tiny person."He did the same as I went around hugging my babies.

"Ryleigh and hunter."He smiled."Me and your father are working a movie."I said as we sat at our table."Cool."They all smiled."And We are getting back together."They all froze.

"Congrats."Ryleigh smiled."Really this time for real."Cole pointed at finger at us."Yes."No Lie."Greyson added."Like your not playing with my feelings."Ryleigh fed Alex."No we are not."Everyone cheered expects for the mothers at each."Ryleigh Imogene."I called.

"Yeah."Ryleigh never looked."What wrong?"I look over in her lap."We have to watch his intake."She smiled as he blew bubbles."Same here."Imogene rocked Abrielle."Oh ok."I smiled."Let's order shall we."Gerald smiled.