But It's Better If You Do It (Chapter 4)

Okay so I'm going to do a little P.O.V change for this chapter. I think it’s gonna work perfectly considering what’s about to go on in this chapter. 

(Brendon) 

*Saturday Afternoon*

Everything had to be perfect. I had to tell her how I felt but I just don't know if she feels the same she doesn't really act like it. I put the final touches on my mask, It might have been a little on the creepy side, but who didn't like a little creepy? I grab my phone and look at the time, I had 3 hours. 

*Masquerade Time*

I enter the room, I don't see her yet. I walk in and people stare, I guess I took the mask thing too seriously. I laugh, it’s funny to me I guess. Before I could cross the room I see her, in a Jason mask, how classy. I quickly push my way through the crowd till I reach her. I hold out my hand, I would love to dance. I knew it was her because she had converse on her feet, she never wore heels. I reach her and bow for a dance. "Sure whatever." I hear her voice and I feel warm, I found her. I take her hand and begin to sway to the music; she might know who I am. I speed up, she can barely keep up. When the dance is over I dash away before she realizes. I slip around in the crowd, smelling alcohol, maybe vomit I don't know. I see Danny touch her, I almost vomit. Burning hot anger runs through me, I run outside. I find a secret swing set and sit down, she's right behind me. She sits down and swings with me, it’s nice. I just wish I could talk to her, but my identity must stay secret. Adam comes up to us; I guess he didn't have to wear a mask. I didn't hear what he said, I feel her hand slip into mine, and Adam snaps the shot and leaves. I get up and run, she doesn't see me. I run deep into the forest, I don't care who is behind me. I run until my legs give way, the gas mask long forgotten. I stop in the middle of and abandon road, I just have to catch my breath. Before I can get out the way I feel a huge collision in my side and everything goes black. 

*Later* 

"Is he okay though? I mean it was a truck!" I hear Alex yelling at someone, wait where am I? I look around and try to sit up but pain shoots through my arm, I lay back down. I see an IV and a heart monitor, I'm at the hospital. Why am I at the hospital? I wait for anyone to come in and explain anything to me. "Oh look now he's up, excuse me I have some questions to ask." I hear Alex's footsteps walk in, she's upset. "Why?" I look up I couldn't tell her why I really started running; I had to come up with a good lie. "I just wanted to run; I mean it was fun while it lasted. Then when I was catching my breath something hit me and I blacked out." I felt her hand slip into mine, she will know now. "Look I know that it was you, I just don't know what's up with you, but I won't ask any questions okay?" I just shake my head and pull her into a hug; I don't want to let her go. "Promise me you won't jump in front of trucks again?" I just shake my head, I breathe in her scent, and it’s comforting. She lets go and turns off the light, I couldn't go to sleep even if my life depended on it. I wonder who's gonna break the news to the guys? I hear Alex softly speaking; she must be talking to a nurse. Before I can close my eyes, I see several shapes burst into my room. They all sound frantic and upset. I pretend to sleep. "See I told you he was asleep, now all of you out." She gets them all out and I sleep, its uneasy but its sleep. I must say that the healing process was a rough one, but it was well worth it. I got to miss a lot of school and did a lot of writing. I also grew closer to Alex, it was what you could say therapeutic. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it’s so short I just seriously ran out of ideas and stuff but please stay tuned I feel like a failure.