Swear To Shake It Up (Chapter 8)

*I'm just kinda going to pick up where I left off*

"Thanks for being here for me Brendon. I guess you're not as gross as I thought."

I laugh in his shirt, soaked with my tears. "Oh crap! I'm so sorry; let me get you another one."

I ran to my dad's room and found a random t shirt I know he won't miss. As I came back I walked into my room, Brendon coming out of his shirt. I have no idea why but it sure did take me back, I mean what was I expecting? I walk in and hurl my arm out at him, my eyes avoiding his body.

"What's up with you? Am I still gross?"

He teases and grabs me by the waist, kissing my neck when I was close enough. I push him away; "Put on a shirt you dick."

I storm out the room and sit in my bathroom. I seriously have no idea why he makes me feel this way, he's just a guy. I guess I'm just overanalyzing everything. The bathroom door opens to Brendon who was fully clothed but still sexy, I hated it.

"Why are you so attractive? Leave me alone, I'm not forgiving that neck kiss." He scoffs and walks in, grabbing my hand and sitting on the tub.

"Why does the idea of being close to me scare you?" Hold up, did I even say it scared me? Did my actions say that, or is he just over analyzing?

"What give you the crackpot idea that I'm scared of being close to you? My actions clearly say I'd rather not think about being close." He squeezes my hand and twirls the ring on my finger.

"Everything about your actions say that being intimate with me scares you." Where in the world did I say anything about being intimate?

"What are you talking about Brendon? I never said anything about that, besides that's not the point. I have no problem with it; I just don't wanna talk about it."

He smiles, the smile was not sweet. "Well if you have no problem with it, prove it." I almost choke on the spit I was swallowing.

"I need you repeat that." He smiles, it was again not sweet, seductive. "You heard me." He grabs my hand and leads me out the bathroom.

"Kiss me, kiss me anywhere you want." His voice sings to me, I choke on the air I was breathing. "What?" I feel my palms sweating.

"That was a very inappropriate request." He smiles; I guess he's enjoying this. "Just kiss me, it's not that hard." I look up at his very soft lips and lightly peck them.

"There. Now you've proven your point. Leave me alone like I've been requesting since you started trying to be sexy." I walk back into the bathroom; he still managed to follow me in. I don't even try to understand what is happening with my life.

"That was not a satisfactory kiss my dear, I'm going to require another." I seriously can't stand this boy sometimes.

"What are you trying to do here? I gave you a kiss you got what you wanted. What don't you understand about no?" I stare at him for a very long time, he stares back appearing to be having extreme internal conflict.

"Are you oka", before I could finish I feel his lips crashing on mine. It was much more passionate than any other kiss we've had. I couldn't pull away, it turned into several kisses. He finally pulls away to catch his breath.

"What the hell was that?!!" I scream at him, he just smiles.

"You didn't pull away, I like that." I slap him across the face making sure it hurt. I never want to anything without my consent.

"What the hell was that for?"

I was fuming now. "What that was about?! It was about you being a dick and talking about liking that! I didn't ask for it, therefore it shall not happen!"

He looked like he was fuming now. "Oh so now I'm the bad guy? Do you know how long I've been wanting to do that? Do you understand how much I care about you? I thought you were going to die that day, and all you can say to me is I don't wanna be kissed? You know what? I'm going to kiss those lips forever because I don't want to lose them. I happen to love those lips and the girl they belong to."

I stood there speechless. What the flipping flip was I suppose to say, he just confessed his love. I don't speak I just act. I smash my lips on his and hope for the best. He kisses back eagerly; I pull away and leave the bathroom. That's all I need, a nice kiss. As I turn around I feel his lips crushing onto mine; oh my gosh what is happening? I kiss back; I actually kinda like this anyway. The kisses become more and more passionate; I begin to feel random feelings. What are these feelings? I have never had any type of these feelings in my life before; I didn't know if I liked them either. I just try to push my feeling down, but it's not working.

"Help I'm feeling new things", I say breathlessly in between kisses.

"What do they feel like?" His breathless voice is the sexiest thing I have ever heard in my life, oh my gosh.

"What are they? I need help here." His voice raspy in my ear, oh gosh that voice. I hear myself sigh. It was not a frustrated sigh you give when your homework makes you want to tear your hair out, but a 'I'm so into what we're doing right now' sigh.

"What was that? Was that a sigh I heard?" I ignore the comment and pull away gasping for air.

"You don't feel a little weird making out in the middle of the hallway?" I giggle as he guides me to my room.

"But I'm not even in the mood right now." He smiles.

"Me either. I guess I kinda watch movies and snuggle." I smile and stare in his beautiful eyes.

As we watch random 80s movies and eat popcorn I feel Brendon's hand cup my butt. It really irritated me but I tried my best to ignore it. As the third movie comes to a close I finally address my frustration.

"Why are you cupping my butt? I mean you've got a better one than me." I hear him choke on his popcorn and stare at me.

"What do you mean I have a nice butt? Why are you just telling me this?" I laugh, I can't handle him.

"Calm down, it's not important." I squeeze him and turn on a fourth movie. He doesn't want to watch it; I can feel him touching me. About a quarter way through the movie he kisses me; I ignore it and watch the movie. He kisses me again, it's a hot kiss.

I kiss back, man I could really get use to this. I set the bowl of popcorn on the floor and turn to him. I kiss him and I let his hands explore. His hand slip under my shirt and places it on my back and pushes me closer. I scoot closer and kiss him; this is a pretty nice thing. I knot my hand in his hair and place one on his side. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip, I let his tongue in. Now it's all downhill from there. I'm practically on top of him, and my shirt is basically off.

Before anything gets removed I hear a knock at my door. "Dang, hold on."

I get out my bed and pull my shirt down.

"Yes dad? Whatever do you want?" I open the door, it wasn't my dad, it was Pete.

"Oh hi Pete, wait why are you here?" He smiles and looks in my room and sees Brendon.

"Did I interrupt something?" He winks at me, god he can't even wink properly.

"No Pete, it can be put on hold. Why are you in my house?"

I see Pete's face light up. "I'm here for you. I want to use you for the next band I'm getting together."

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so that is chapter 8. I hope you guys like it. 5/25-14 Oh and if it sounds a little like she was being forced I'm sorry. I wrote this a while ago before I knew about consent and stuff so I'm sorry if it's a little uncomfortable.