Sans POV

(This is my first kind of book like this so please dont judge it...)

"Sans get up you lazy fuck!" Papyrus's screams shook the house and eventually awoke Sans from his sleep, he grumbled and got up slowly and walked to the pile of clothes on the floor to retrive his red jacket, slipping the jacket on over his shoulders he turned to leave as Papyrus came bursting though the door breaking it off the hinges for the hundredth time this week, "Sans! Your late! Get your boney ass downstairs now! And get to your station!" "Yeah sure whatever I'm going I'm going" he grumbled and slowly walked out of his door way and down the stairs. When he heads towards the door papyrus screams at him from the stairs, "And no slacking off! Or I'll have to punish you once again!" "Yeah yeah yeah" Sans said in an annoyed tone waving his brother off and walking out the door. Outside was quiet, cold, and snowy. Sans really didn't mind much, he'd lived here so long that it no longer affected him, as he trugged through the snow to his sentrie station he started to wonder why Papyrus was having him sit out here and wait for a human, none have ever come through here because of Toriel, the human killing pie maker, she wouldn't let any human past, ever. He broke from his thoughts and looked around, realizing he was no longer on the path, but somewhere in the middle of the woods, he groaned and looked around trying to figure out where he was, he continued walking while looking to see if there was any way out when he ended up out of the woods standing in front of what looked like his house, "Great, just great, another thing for the boss to yell at me for again." He grumbled as he walked up to the house and walked in looking around, "huh, guess he ain't here.." He said quietly. He smiled and walked over to the couch and flopped onto it and relaxed, "guess I could chill for a little while then." He said as he slowly driffted of into sleep.

(New POV comming in the next chapter Cx yaayy!)