Another sans!?

Papyrus chuckled at Sans's reaction over being asked if he was hungry, it was like he hadn't eaten ever. He walked into the kitchen and started to look through cabinets and found some noodles, "hope your ok with some insta-noodles," he said "cuz I'm not a very good cook, unlike my bro" he tirned around to look at sans, who was trying to hide in his hood, Papyrus chuckled a little, he kinda looks cute like that, he smiles and goes to the stove to put a pot of water on it and pour the noodles in.
-Timeskip because I'm a lazy fuck-
"Boom!" Papyrus slides a bowl across the table to Sans and smiles "Insta-noodles, not the best, but the best I can cook without burning something" Papyrus says while rubbing the back of his skull, he hears sans chuckle and looks at him "what are you laughin at shorty" Sans looks at him with a playful glare "Im laughing at the fact that you compliment yourself even though your a bad cook, toothpick" Papyrus chuckled and slowly ate his noodles in thought, I kinda like this guy, hes pretty cool, the kinda guy I can chill with.., his thought ended when he heard the door slam open, "Papy! Im home!" His brothers voice echoed through the house, making red freeze and turn paler than normal. Papyrus got up and walked toward the exit of the kitchen to try and stop his brother but by the time he stood up sans was jumping at him for a hug "Papy!!" He screamed happily and smiled and the smile dropped when he noticed red trying to hide in his jacket at the end of the table, "Papy.. Whos that?" He asked and looked at Papyrus, "uhh.. Thats red.. a new friend I made.." Papyrus said slowly, "ohh! He looks kinda like me!" Sans shouts as he jumps away from Papyrus and runs at red, "hi!" He says happily and hugs red, red flinches and pushes Sans away and summons a row of red bones in front of him ready to attack Sans, Sans squeaks and runs to Papyrus who pats his head and walks over to red, putting his hand on his shoulder, "don't worry, he's harmless." Red looks at Papyrus and nods swiping his hand and sending the bones away and looking at the scared Sans, "s-sorry about that.." He mumbles, "not used to physical contact thats... Nice.."