Just another day..

(Here yah go anchenticewolf101 !)

"The little bastard isnt home yet.." Papyrus says with a bit of worry in his tone, "where is he.." He goes down the stairs and goes outside and walks down to Sans's station,"he isnt here either.." He says to himself, he walks around snowdin for a while, not finding his brother he calls Alphys to start a search party and heads into the woods to look for his brother.
Meanwhile:

Papyrus looks at Red and smiles, hes so cute.., he thinks to himself, I wonder if he needs to head home anytime soon.. I should probably ask him.., Papyrus gets up slowly, making sure not to wake Red and slips out of the room and heads downstairs to look for his brother, "blue?" He calls as he peeks into the kitchen, hm.. He isnt here.., he says to himself, must be doing his puzzles.., Papyrus goes into the kitchen and straight to the fridge, a bang and a loud shout comes from upstairs and he chuckles leaving the kitchen and goes upstairs. He gets to his room and looks inside, Red is curled up on the floor mumbling something, "hey red~" Red looks up and stares at Papyrus, "h-hey.." Papyrus chuckles and goes over to him and picks him up off the floor and holds him, "you alright?" He asks softly and Red nods, "yeah.."

Meanwhile somewhere else:

Papyrus stops and looks around, damnit.. Am I lost.. No! Never!, he continues walking then reaches the edge and looks around seeing his house (or is it 030)

(There anchenticewolf101 you got your chap, but it aint long, sorry)