Wanting -part 2-

-Stretch's P.O.V-

Stretch pushes Red onto his back and pins him on the bed smiling, Red blushes a dark red, "w-what are you d-doin Stretch.." He asks shakily, "Somthin" Stretch says quietly and licks Reds neck slowly, "ahh... S-Stretch stop it.." Red says shakily, Stretch slowly slides his hand down to Reds shorts and
-Timeskip brought to you by Meee-

-Reds P.O.V-

Red opens his eyes slowly and tries to move but feels something heavy on his chest and something strong wrapped around him, he blinks a few times to get his eyes to adjust and he looks at what's on his chest, Stretch's head is resting on his chest and holding him tightly, he is wearing nothing but shorts and a black muscle shirt, Red blushes looking at Stretch, hes so hot.., he sighs and lays his head back down and wraps his arms around Stretch, "I love you.." He says quietly, "I love you to Red..." Stretch's soft voice fills Reds mind and makes him blush, "o-oh s-sorry.. I didnt mean to wake you up.." "Nah.. You didnt" Stretch says softly bringing himself up amd hovers over Reds body, "I just been layin here waitin for yah.." He says giving Red a kiss, Red blushes and looks away, "o-oh.." He sits up slowly and Stretch moves sitting up as well, "Red" Stretch says softly, "you might wanna put some clothes on if your thinkin about leavin this room" Red gets a confused look on his face then blushes, Im not wearing anything but shorts... Awesome.., Stretch chuckles and grabs his hoodie and hands it to Red, "put it on" Ted nods and puts it on, its to big for him but he doesnt mind, it makes him feel safe.. Stretch gets up and walks to the door, "common.. Lets go back downstairs.. I left your brother down there.. I dont want him alone with Blue.." Red nods and follows Stretch downstairs, Stretch flops down on the couch and sighs and Red sits next to him, Stretch picks Red up and sets him in his lap and holds him, Red blushes and shakes a little, "w-what are you d-doin the B-Bo-" "I dont care if Fell is here.. Your mine.. I want you to know that.. He wont hurt you as long as your in my arms.." Stretch says quietly and gives Red a kiss, Red blushes and nods snuggling into Stretch and closes his eyes, "I love you.." "Love you to red.."