Trouble

Red gets out of Papyrus's grasp and slowly heads downstairs into the kitchen and looks around, "hey stretch.." "Yeah" he asks going downstairs towards the door, "wheres Blue..?" Red asks and looks at Papyrus standing in the doorway, "oh, he's out doing his puzzles, I was just about to go see him, wanna come with..?" Red smiles and nods heading over to Papyrus, "I could use some fresh air" Papyris smiles his usual lazy smile and opens the door.

-Stretch's P.O.V-
Stretch opens the door and walks out into the snowy air, he looks back at Red who seems to be slightly shivering, but smiling, "you want my ho-" "SANS" a loud voice that kind of sounded like his own rumg through the air, Stretch smiles calmly at the stiff and afraid Red, his eyes were wide woth fear and he was starting to breathe quickly, "calm down.." Stretch puts a hand on Reds shoulder making him flinch a little, "I wont let him hurt you" Stretch smiles at Red and Red nods slowly, "o-ok.." Stretch picks Red up and carries him out into the snowy area to the path that, unfortunately, Reds brother was standing by, Red could feel his brothers eyes staring at him burning a hole right through his skull as he burried his head into the crook of Stretches neck amd whispers, "p-please dont take me to him I-" "shh.. I wont.. Just relax.. If he tries to take you from me then Ill protect you.. I wont let you get hurt.." Stretch's calming voice filled Reds mind and he relaxed, Stretch turned his head to glare at Reds brother as he walked passed him and to the spot where blue was setting up his puzzles, "see.. I told you I wouldn't let you get hurt" Stretch says as he looks at Red, Red looks up and smiles a small smile, "t-thanks.." Stretch smiles and brings his head down to clank teeth together with Red and blushes a light orange, Red immediately burries his face back into Stretch's hoodie blushing bright red, Stretch smiles and looks forward to see his brother clenching his fists in front of him with stars for eyes, Stretch gives him a confused look, "whatcha smilin about bro..?" Blue smiles wide and screams "YOU LIKE REEDD" Stretch blushes a little more and Red jumps from his arms and runs at Blue, "IMA STRANGLE YOU" "EEK!" Blue runs with Red chasing him around Stretch and squeals, "RED AND PAPY LOOOVE EACH OTHERRRR!" Stretch grabs the red faced Red and holds him, "yeah? So?" Stretch smiles and clanks his teeth against the back of Reds skull making him blush, "There aint nothin wrong with that, is there?" "Yes, there is" a growling version of his own voice sounds from directly behind him, making Red shake and hold onto Stretch tightly, "well then" Stretch says calmly, "I think your just gonna have to get over it" He turns his head to look at Reds brother, "aren't cha?"