Worry

(This is a different POV heheh bet you weren't expecting thiiss)

"God damnit you little piece of shit" Papyrus mumbles to himself walking up to Sans's sentrie station, seeing it was empty. Where did you run off to this time you little fuck, he asked himself, standing and looking at the empty station, he heads to grillbys in look for Sans, he walked in and marched straight up to Grillby and glared at him motioning him to come over, "Where the fuck is Sans you flaming bastard" he growls under his breath, Grillby only shrugs and walks off to tend to a customer. Papyrus walks out, at this point, he's pissed the fuck off, he walks back to the house to check if he's on the couch, no Sans, he goes into the kitchen, no Sans, he goes upstairs to his room, no Sans, he goes to Sans's room, no Sans. Papyrus starts to worry a little but brushes it off, he'll be back tomorrow, he thought, grillby is probably hiding the drunk asshole and not telling me.. He walks back downstairs and to his puzzles to recalibrate them and then do it again, just to make sure, but can't get his mind off of his missing brother, he'll be back tomorrow.. I know it.. As it starts to get dark he turns around to head home but heads down to Grillbys imstead and checks for Sans there one last time, seeing he isnt there he heads home, slightly worried about his brother and goes to sleep.