Friends?

Sans woke up and sat up slowly, he felt as though something was staring at him so he looked up then froze, he saw Papyrus, but.. Not Papyrus? It looked like Papyrus but.. It didn't at the same time, instead of his usual threatining look, he looked calmer.. Wearing an orange hoodie and sweats and a pair of red sneakers with a calm look on his face, he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lights it up then looks back at Sans with a calming smile, "hey there" he spoke softly and calmly, "h-hey..." Sans didnt know it, but he was shaking like a leaf, he didn't want to show his fear, but he couldn't help it, this guy looked so much like his boss that it scared him. He just stared at him shaking when his voice broke him from thoughts, "are you alright" he asked softly, stepping closer and looking over sans obviously asking about his wounds, "y-yeah.." He said quietly, moving back slightly to avoid the taller skeleton but ends up backing up against the couch unable to go any further. He starts to shake more as Papyrus steps closer "theres no need to be afraid of me bud, whats your name" he asks softly crouching down, "S-sans.." He says shakily, Papyrus nods, "mines Papyrus, but we've got a bit of a problem bud.." "W-whats that" Sans asks a but worried, "I can't call you Sans, because thats my bros name.. Can I call you somethin else? Do you have a nickname?" He asks as he rubs the back of his skull. Sans was a little stunned, so this isnt my boss, he thinks to himself, this is some random guy.. That has the same name.. But different personality.. That explains the different taste in clothes and the nice attitude.., Sans lookes at Papyrus and relaxes a little, "red" he says, "you can call me red.." Papyrus nods, "red.. Alright I'll make note of that" Red looks at Papyrus with a somewhat calm look, "we've got another problem.." Papyrus looks at Sans a bit confused, "whats that red?" "I can't call you Papyrus because thats my bros name as well.." Papyrus chuckled a little and nodded "kinda assumed that" he smiled cooly "you can call me stretch" he says and stands up, "you want somethin to eat red?" Sans looked at Papyrus a little confused, hes offering me food? Well thats a plus better not pass this up! "Y-yeah sure" Sans said a little eagerly Papyrus chuckled and went into a room Sans assumed was the kitchen so he followed him slowly.