Chapter 7

"Get up!" Taylor yelled as she jumped on top of the green-eyed girl.

"Get the fuck off me!" Lauren yelled in her groggy morning voice as she pushed her younger sister off of her.

Lauren turned back on her side and pulled the blanket up so only her black bun showed. She closed her emerald eyes tightly and placed her hands over her ears as she tried to drown out the noise her siblings and TV were making. 

"You need to get up," Taylor said as she ripped the blanket off her sister.

"Would you let a girl sleep," Lauren signed in frustration.

"You better get up before you feel Mom's wrath," Taylor warned as she scooted off the pirate ship bed.

"I'm up," Lauren replied, rolling her eyes. The last thing she wanted was for her Mom to march in and wake her up. It's never fun being yelled at in Spanish by a heated Cuban woman.

She grabbed her phone off the nightstand, unplugging her phone from the charger. Only a few Instagram notifications rolled in as she unlocked her phone, but nothing like how the notifications made her phone spaz out last night. She clicked on her Instagram app and turned off her post notifications before going through what people liked and commented.

Lamila?

Camp?

Lauren read as she looked at the battle for their ship name. She clicked on Camila's Instagram and went to the picture Alexa posted that made Lauren blow up.

The green-eyed girl couldn't help but smile as she ran her index finger over Camila. The way Camila smiles and how her chocolate eyes twinkle with happiness makes Lauren fill up with warmth as butterflies dance around her stomach.

"Let's go!" Taylor yelled as she smacked Lauren in the face.

"You little bitch," Lauren growled as she jumped out of bed and ran after Taylor.

"Oh no," Taylor laughed as she jumped onto the bed and leaped across to the next one before Lauren  could get her.

"Come here you little shit," the green-eyed girl said angrily as she ran over to the next bed.

"What is going on out here?" Chris asked as he exited the bathroom in a pair of red and black basketball shorts.

"She's trying to kill me," Taylor laughed as Lauren hit her ankles with the pillow.

"What are we? Five?" Chris asked as he slipped a Miami Heat t-shirt on and combed through his dripping wet, thick, brown hair with his fingers.

"Says the one who acts like a three-year-old on the daily," Lauren replied, dropping the pillow on the bed.

Lauren ignored the response Chris came up with, knowing the response was probably something idiotic and not worth her time, and instead grabbed a red Mickey Mouse shirt and ripped Jean shorts out of the dresser drawer. She walked into the bathroom and then quickly proceeded to get dressed.

Today is the busiest day during the entire vacation. The afternoon is being spent in Disney Springs, or more formally known as Downtown Disney, as they eat with dinosaurs and watch as Alexa turns into a princess, and their night is being spent at the most magical park, Magic Kingdom, where they will celebrate Alexa's fourth birthday. 

Lauren walked out of the bathroom and over to the sink as she finished getting ready. She pulled her thick Raven hair out of the bun and brushed it back up into a nicer bun on top of her head. Usually the green-eyed girl would be against anything that meant her hair having to go up, but there is no way her or her hair would be able to survive through the day.