Chapter 16

Lauren woke up to having Camila sound asleep on top of her with her arms wrapped tightly around her so she couldn't escape. Lauren pushed Camila's thick brown hair away from her face and looked down at her cute, angelic self.

She moved her green-eyes up and stared at the ceiling before squeezing her eyes tightly. Small memories of last night faded in and out of her memory. Large pieces of last night were missing from her memory but at least she was able to keep the best ones.

She could still feel Camila's soft, plumped lips against hers. They felt like a puffy white cloud and tasted like cherries. It was one of the best feelings she has ever felt in her life, granted, the only other people she has kissed were with guys she had no connection with, but with Camila everything felt different. A good different.

Lauren has always pondered the question, "am I gay?" or is she just curious. Growing up in a religious household she was told same-sex relationships were wrong but she couldn't help what she felt.

"Camz," she whispered, only wanting to wake up the brown-eyed girl a little so she could get off her. Having to pee always came at the most inconvenient time.

Camila grumbled and shifted her body on top of Lauren with her eyes still closed.

"Camz," she repeated, slightly shaking the sleep girl.

"No," Camila whined as she moved her head from Lauren's chest to her shoulder.

"Camz, I really have to pee."

The brown eyed girl rolled off her but kept the distance between them small. Being any distance away from from Lauren made Camila feel lost or empty. The green-eyed girl made Camila feel complete and protected. The two nights they spent together were the best sleep Camila has had in awhile.

Lauren sat up straight and noted her surroundings. To her left, laid Ally in bed with Aidan right beside her and an the empty pack n' play in-between both of the beds. To her right, laid her favorite brown-eyed girl cuddling up close to her and Alexa passed out on her stomach, taking up majority of the bed. She ran her hand through her dark wavy hair before throwing the comforter off her. Silently, Lauren crawled down the bed, careful not to wake anyone up.

Scattered throughout the floor, laid various types of toys. Carefully, she climbed off the bed as she tried not to step on any of the toys, especially the Barbie Princess stuff Alexa had scattered all in front of the bed. After completing the first obstacle, she was faced with the next. In front of Ally's bed, laid Jay, curled up in a ball as he used the tiniest blanket to keep him warm.

"What the hell happened," Lauren grumbled as she ran her fingers through her hair again. She decided not to give much thought towards her question but instead just keep it in the past.

---

"Lauren," Camila drawled out as she looked kneeled on the bed next to the green-eyed girl next to her.

"Mmm," Lauren grumbled, slowly opening her eyes but only to close her eyes again.

"Lamp, we're going to the beach!" Alexa exclaimed before squeezing the green-eyed girls cheek.

"We are?" Lauren asked her in deep morning voice.

"Yes. Now get up."

"One more minute," Lauren stated as she closed her eyes again and rolled over on her side, pulling the blanket up to cover her face.

"We have to go to the beach," Alexa said as she pulled the blanket away from Lauren's face.

"We have to go to sleep," Lauren said, grabbing ahold of the little girl and pulling her up on the bed.