Chapter 13

After using up all the FastPasses they had booked earlier, they all stood off to the side looking for a FastPass to another ride. Throughout all this, Camila stayed silent. Lauren could tell something was on the younger girl's mind and it was driving her insane. All she wanted to do was help Camila out even though there was probably nothing she could do.

"What are we doing?" Michael sighed in frustration. Having a group of fifteen people try to decide on one thing is beyond exhausting.

"I vote Countries," Taylor spoke up.

"My vote is Test Track," Chris chimed in.

"Test Track seems like a good option since we're right here," Jay added.

"We already have a FastPass for that on Sunday."

"We can still do it twice."

Clara rolled her eyes, becoming annoyed with this entire situation. Plus, with the hot humid air, it felt like she was going to explode if they continued their disagreement without compromising soon. 

"How about we split up," Clara suggested as she tried to fan herself down with a map of the park.

"Does that work for everyone?" Michael asked as he looked around the circle.

Most of the group were unanimous with the decision except for Camila and Lauren who said nothing.

"Camila? Lauren?"

All eyes turned and looked at the two girls who stayed quiet in the back.

"I'm fine with that," Camila spoke up before looking over at the green-eyed girl. She gently nudged the girl, making Lauren come back into reality. 

"What?" Lauren asked, locking eyes with the brown-eyed girl before realizing all eyes were on her.

"It works for her," Taylor said for Lauren.

"Is that true, Lo?" Michael asking, looking for Lauren's answer.

"Yeah," Lauren said, even though she had no idea what they were talking about.

"Then it's settled."

All the guys and Ally booked their FastPass for Test Track while the rest of the girls went off to go look at the Countries. Lauren followed behind, not knowing where she was going, but as long as it included Camila she didn't care.

"Are you alright?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Lauren questioned, confused.

"You were zoning out back there, so something must be on your mind."

Yeah, you.

"There is...but I'm good."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine," Lauren replied. Even if she did talk about it she wouldn't know where to start. "Shouldn't I be the one asking if you're alright? You've been silent up until this point."

"Well, I've been thinking, but I have no idea how to say what's on my mind."

I know that feeling.

"You could try if you wanted to. I'm a very patient person."

Camila giggled softly before coming quiet. Lauren looked over at her nervously, regretting her choice of words. The last thing she wanted to do was have Camila become silent again.

"I've been thinking..." Camila trailed off.

"About?"

"Well," Camila started before coming silent. "Um...well...you see," she continued before getting quiet again.