Chapter 27

One night.

Camila and Lauren were separated for one night, but they acted like they were separated for year.

After Lauren and Lucy cleared things up, Lauren and Camila went for a small walk around the resort. They eventually made their way back to the small beach area they found earlier and sat down in the same spot. The two sat peacefully as they watched their favorite firework show, Wishes, go on in the distance. They shared a few kisses and giggles as they tried to keep the moment intimate, but with the "awes" and flashes from phones coming from Lauren's three best friends, it was quite difficult.

Once the show was over, the five girls rushed back to Magic Kingdom before they could hop onto a bus to their resorts. Lauren ended up heading back with Lucy, Dinah, and Normani upon Dinah's request, however that didn't stop the communication between Lauren and Camila.

They sent hundreds of messages to each other from the time they first split ways until Camila's messages were nothing but gibberish because she was falling asleep. Neither of them could get enough of each other.

Their day at Animal Kingdom continued the same way. Everywhere Lauren went, Camila followed. As their day progressed, they eventually found their way to a safari ride.

"We're going on a safari! We're going on a safari!" Alexa sang as she spun around while holding onto Lauren's hand.

"Don't get too excited, Kid," Lauren said, making the younger girl stop in her tracks.

"Why?" Alexa asked as she looked up at the green-eyed girl.

"The animals can smell your excitement. They're going to come onto the bus and take you away, so they can have a party with you and their families," Lauren teased.

"That won't happen," Alexa replied, not believing a single word that came out of Lauren's mouth.

"Yes it will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Listen to me, Lauren. Listen to me," the little girl started to say as she became fed up with the older girl.

"I'm listening."

"That won't happen."

"If you say," Lauren shrugged as the line began to move. "So are you going to sit next to me during the safari?" She asked as she ran her fingers through one of Alexa's pig tails.

"No."

"No?" Lauren questioned, knowing it was unlike Alexa to give up an offer like that.

"You're going to feed me to the lions."

"I promise I won't," Lauren laughed as she looked at the smaller girl's concerned face.

"Mhm," Alexa said as she moved away from Lauren and towards her new best friend, Dinah. "I'm going to ride with Dinah."

"But kid," Lauren playfully pouted as she watched Alexa wrap her arms around Dinah. Alexa shook her head and giggled at the "upset" Lauren.  "Do you think this is funny?" The green-eyed girl questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm," Alexa continued to giggle as she peaked her head out behind Dinah's leg.

"Come here, Lex," Lauren smirked as she took a step towards Dinah and Alexa.

"Dinah, protect me," Alexa said as she  completely hid behind Dinah.

"Don't put me in the middle of this," Dinah said, holding her hands up in defense.