Chapter 8

If you were to tell Lauren six months ago that her new best friend would be a four-year-old, she would call you crazy, and if you were to say she'd be having real conversations with Camila Cabello, she would call you insane.

Over these past few weeks, Lauren became more fascinated with the Instagram famous girl. Camila is a puzzle that Lauren wished she had the pieces to. Just everything about her reeled Lauren in more and more.

As much as Lauren didn't want to admit, this day could possibly compete on her list of the top five best days. Just seeing the happiness shine through on not only Alexa's face, but Camila's face as well, made Lauren's day. The way Camila's chocolate eyes lit up in amazement and how her jaw drops in fascination made Lauren's heart want to explode. 

"Again! Again! Again!" Princess Alexa yelled as she held onto Lauren's hand and jumped up and down.

It surprised Lauren with all the energy the birthday girl was releasing. After a full day of rides, food, a parade, and princess transformation with only a short nap on the bus, Alexa is still going a mile a minute. Just thinking about the itinerary made Lauren exhausted, actually doing it has her dead and the sun hasn't even gone down yet.

"Mommy come," Alexa pleaded as she let go of Lauren and grabbed onto Camila's hand, trying to pull the young mother near the tea cup ride they went on for the fourth time.

"Mommy needs a break Lex. Why don't we find something more calmer," the dizzy mother suggested as she tried to focus.

"Lex, why don't we go ride the carousel?" Sinu asked, trying to entertain the birthday girl and give Camila a small break at the same time.

Alexa happily skipped over to where Clara and Sinu were, and together they stood in line for the carousel while Camila and Lauren took over the empty bench their mothers left.

Lauren sighed in relief as she relived the pressure off her aching feet and allowed for the pain in her head to subsidize as she stayed in one place. Lauren loved Disney more than anything, but every time the parks showed her how out of shape she is. However, it is all worth it when the sun starts to set and turns the sky into a pretty bluish-pinkish-purple color, and how the park began to light up with colorful lights. Disney sunsets were better than any other sunset.

"It's hotter than monkey balls," Camila whined as sweat dripped down her body. She thought growing up in Florida would make her immune to the intense Florida heat but she thought wrong.

"Go buy one of those Disney fans," Lauren teased.

Earlier that day, when everyone was drenched in sweat, everyone bought a Disney misting fan from one of the little stands in the middle of the park, well, everyone but Camila. The young mother refused to buy an eighteen dollar fan that she could buy back at home for less.

"Fuck that," the young mother cursed, taking Lauren back a little. Lauren didn't expect her to be the one who used that type of language but it was the hottest thing Lauren has ever heard. "Do you want to play a game?" Camila asked.

"What game?"

"I like to call this little game Wishes."

"How do you play?" The green-eyed girl asked as she repositioned herself on the bench so she faced Camila.

"Basically you tell me three things about you, or three wishes that you have."

"And are you going to be my genie and grant my wishes for me?" Lauren asked as she raised her eyebrow.