Chapter One.

Dedicated to: sexydirksen because well you have been here practially from the start. And thank you for that!! Man it has been a journey!! I mean it will continue!! Love you!! PM more love!! How are you???

^^^^my ringtone!! What a wonderful song!!! Joey Graceffa is like one of my fav YouTubers because he works so hard for what he has and he is just a big sweetheart. 

Don't forget to vote/comment/share!!!

Chapter One.

Chapter One

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Drew's POV

Happiness overwhelms me especially now. I am really happy to see my family. It is weird to say that but I actually missed my sister a little when I was gone. We texted a couple of times when I was in Paris but that was basically it. And that was me asking advice. Advice about Violet. Yeah I know. I am not actually as good with the ladies as I thought. It didn't help for the fact that I didn't talk but Violet strangely liked me.

I miss her like crazy.

I miss her smell. I miss her laugh. Her smile.

I sound like a poet right now as well so I better get back to reality that we won't see each other often.

It feels so strange that only few months can feel like a life time. I think I really need to realize that it was only like ninety days.

I know my family missed me because when I walk through the door my mother and my sister literally almost take me down.

"Drew!!!" Kacey hugged me so tight I thought she cut the airway of me breathing. "Oh my gosh. Do I have something to say to you?!? I think we need to have breakfast right now!!"

My mother shakes her head at Kacey and then puts her hand on Kacey' s shoulder. " sweetheart we need to let Drew rest. He has had a hard day of traveling. "

Kacey pats my shoulder and then moves away. She goes upstairs and I smile at her when she looks back. Yeah I can't believe I am here either Kacey, I think to myself.

My mother grabs me and pulls me into a hug. Yeah. Let Drew rest. He is probably so tired. But I find myself wrapping my arms around my mother tightly and closing my eyes. The warmth of her hug is one of the things I did miss about here. Everything else I could have lived the rest of my life without.

"Missed you Drew," She pulls away a little but to put her hands on my face, "Welcome home Pug."

"I love you too Pug."

Violet's voice almost replaces my mother's. I want to just hug her one more time before she leaves.

But that is the thing. She leaves just tomorrow. Who does that to someone? She has jet leg but her parents don't care and she is moving away.

My mother goes away from me and my father replaces her. He has a big smile on his face and he says, "you have changed. I can't put my finger on it but you have changed."