Chapter Twenty Seven

OKAY THIS CHAPTER< YOU WILL LOVE. YOU ARE WELCOME IN ADVANCE! 

Chapter Twenty Seven

Drew

You know those movie moments where you get to see a loved one again. Time almost stops as it flashes to both of their faces reacting to each other like it was the first time.

For us it was better than the first time. The first time I thought I was going to dispiss Violet. I didn't know anything about her and her name, yet I still knew I didn't like her. Something realed me in though. And it was so similiar to her face now.

Flash forward. My face is probably confused and regret all mixed in one. However with all the fiber in my being I walk to her like I couldn't care les about my emotions.

"Hello," I murmur as I recall the small inside joke.

"Drew what are you doing here?" she snaps and I look down.

Well this movie moment was such a mood killer after what she said.

I put my right hand in the back of my head and rub my neck. I shrug, "I wanted to see you."

I hear a cough. I look to her and then correct myself, "we all wanted to see you."

"Bu-but why?" she asks and her eyebrows are raised. Oh dear Lord when her eyebrows are raised that's when you know something is bound to happen.

"Wait," I see him. A guy that looks like Tate from Facebook. I instantly put my hand on hers and holds hers with half of mine. She is mine. Sort of.

"Is this that Drew guy that broke up with you and you haven't been able to get over him?" the guy is almost in my face and I would rather punch it right here and right now.

Violet holds him back and then bites down on her lip as if he said the wrong thing, "yes. He is. Drew why are you here? And telll me the truth.'

I exhale my frustration and look into Violet's eyes. Oh the eyes I have misssed so much. I look back at the boys. Nate is breathing hard as I can tell he was holding back from Tate. Austin is giving off his bad boy look. Which even I am afraid of sometimes. Levi is staring intensivley to our way and I nod.

My gaze goes back to Violet, "Vi. Listen. Not giving you a chance with me was my first mistake since we met. "

Tate holds back and Violet looks at me as I continue, "letting you move and not seeming like I had any emotion to it was another. But bre-" my voice cracks as I feel my vision go blurry from a tear. I wipe at my eye once and then say it, "but breaking up with you was my biggest mistake I have ever done.

Bigger than the party of my eighteenth birthday. Bigger than going on that intersection and letting Austin Locker distract me. Killing him by doing so. Not giving anyone space. They were all mistakes. But breaking up with Violet when I should have just moved with her was the worst.

She shakes her head, "you can't just turn back time Drew. You can't pretend going up here was for that reason. Why? Why did you break up with me? You could have called me and just try to get back together? But you make a scene by going up here?"

I shrug and then shake my head as my lip starts to quiver, "look I want to be a part of your life. Here. To this day. I want you. But if you don't want me. I understand. I understand Violet. Because I went through hell getting to you and for you to throw it to my face, I am making a scene. Maybe it's not worth it."

But it is. I want to concridict myself. Violet and I's souls are the same. We both have been hurt and still try to move on from it by finding love. She herself I believe have found love where it wasn't suppose to be that way. We have each other. We were destined.