Chapter Twenty One.

A/N wow after so long if not updating  and then bam another update in such a short time! You guys are lucky I guess. I love you all and enjoy!

Chapter Twenty One.

Drew's POV

"Before you had it in your grasp and before you knew it was yours and only yours, " her voice was faint but I could understand every word that was spoke like all the stars in the worod depended on it.

The fog of the memory blurs out and i see her face through me trying to open my eyes, " now I want you to think of the time you do have it. To the time now. The difference between the two and all the happy memorie-"

"Drew."

I open my eyes and looks ovet at Levi who is in the other bed. He is sharing the ithrt with Nate whole while I am sharing one with Austin. I smirk a little and then it fades, " yeah? " I chome out as I try to hide I might cry.

"Is it crazy? I mean do you think that all of this is moving fast?" Levi makes me go up on one arm and he sits up a little.

"What do you mean?" I pick my lips and think about it for a second. I sigh and then nod as I get it, "right. I haven't known her for long. But I think-"

"You love her," Levi finishes my sentence.

I lay on my back and then sigh even harder this time, "yeah I do. It's hard to not think she might or might not love me back."

Levi chuckles and then questions me even more, "what do you mean?"

It's like there was a one eighty or something. Now I am in the spotlight and my palms are sweaty. What am I suppose to do?

I am not going to tell him I am over her when he doesn't even know why I should be. Honesty is everything in a friendship. But screw that. I was better when I said nothing at all...

"I don't know, " I lied with a gritty through my teeth and a heavy groan, "what if she rejects me?"

"What girl if her right mind would reject you after something like this?" Levi snaps and then I hear the bed creak. I look over and he is sat up all the way. I follow his actions l. He then adds, "some stupid girl is who. And Violet is no stupid girl. "

"You think?" I raise my eyebrows and then look over at Austin who is turned over on his other side, "I am not sure Jones."

"You don't think Violet is smart," Levi snarles.

Shit. I thought silence fucked me up. No this is worse.

"No of course she is, " I retort, "she is amazing just the way she is."

I want to tell him. I want to tell him that Violet is now moved on with some other guy who probably has better abs than me.

Tate.

"What made you want to see her so bad that it became an emergency of all of us to come with you?" I see cross his arms on his chest and his lip is poured out like he wants to hurt me.

"I dont know, " I raise my voice.

"Tell me."

"Fuck off Jones," I get up and then i see both Nate and Austin are up from their sleep.

"I found out something," I look down at the carpet floor and then look at the three guys that have followed me, " it-it's time I tell you guys."

--------

That morning, it was clearly obvious everyone was on edge. It was because of me telling them Violet broke up with me and is now dating some guy.

We haven't said a word to each other. None of us have ever since last night. Austin comforted me saying let's just all go to sleep and it wasn't my fault.

Oh but only half of that is true. Though why would I tell them i broke up with her?

It would make this trip seem useless to be honest. It would make them paused off rants and I wouldn't be able to hear the end of it out Nate's mouth that is for sure. He would make jokes about it that only Austin would be nice enough to not say shut up.

It would destroy this friendship I have with the boys because Violet is also freinds with them. Good friends.

I can't get in the middle of that. Yet I did when I got in this mess the day I decided to like Violet back. The day I first talked I knew me opening my mouth was a terrible idea.

I did save Austin's life but not like I can't have live of it in replace.

"What if he has a beard," Nate asks out loud after we all share silence in the hotel restaurant.

"I already showed you a picture, " I proclaim to home and then grab my napkin to wipe off the residue of a breakfast sandwich from my facw, "he is so husky and attractive. It's no wonder Violet is with him."

"Yeah he also does have set of good pearls too. I mean have you seen those eyes," Austin says and then I see clearly what he is trying to do. I shake my head in disgust.

"And dont forget his abs. Did you see that eight pack?" Levi asks the group and Austin tries to hold back a laugh afterward.

"Nighung compared to Dirksen's six pack thoygh, right?" Nate bluntly says and then Levi, Austin, and I look at each other in confusion.

"That is-" I try to say but then I can't find nice words to think of.

"Nice of Nate to think of Drew being better looking," Austin finishes and then adds after a long sigh, " bro admit it he has nothing on you."

"He has her," I say then throw my napkin on my plate. We all sit back in our chairs.

Austin shakes his head, " no. Sure he has her to that degree. But you are more romantic it looks like. You stole her heart like thief steals a remote from a day guy in the neighborhood."

"What the hell?" Levi asks out loud. He shakes his head and then leans forward to me, "it doesn't matter. Austin doesn't know how romantic this Tate guy is. But you know what we all do know? That's what Violet likes. We know how much of a hopeless romantic she can be. She loves you bec- because you made her feel that way without a word or a damn post."

"Loves?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You can lead a heart to love but you can't make it fall. Maybe Tate is just a cover up for her feeling bad,"Austin answers with a tsk and then gets up from his spot on the table.

Feeling bad? Yeah that's totally it.

"Can you lead a heart out of love if you ended it though?" I ask trying to not make it obvioud that's what happened. They all shake their heads.

Memories are a bitch when it comes to seeing what  you had and what you have now. Last night's memory reminded me of this. I used to have Violet and now I just have the thought of seeing her again.

As this morning continues and we get back on the road I hope I think of what I could have back instead.

Next chapter will be more productive i didn't want to much on Drew this chapter. You will understand soon! Vote? Comment? Thank you for reading!

Hannah x