Chapter Two.

Dedicated to: DrewDirksengirl because you got your follow. Your hero follows you and I am so beyond happy for you right now!! It just happened and I am still like screaming over it. Let alone what you feel like. I hope it pays off in the future and you get to meet Drew and the rest of The Tide because you fucking deserve it and yeah.

Whoo. Just imagine me saying that with one breath. 

This next chapter took me literally like thirty minutes to write because it kind of hit me. I hope y'all like it just as much as I do!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, Follow me?? 

Chapter Two.

Drew's POV

I open the closet door again and look at the case. Sitting there with the shape I know exactly what it is; A guitar. But I don't think it is any other guitar. The sides reveal the word  Epiphone. I pick up the case and sit it down on my bed. I open latch by latch and then look into the case. 

The Les Paul. They got me the Les Paul. I know it is the same one because the one at the music store had a chip broken off in the back. I didn't care about that. The guitar still looked very good and the sound was beautiful.

I didn't know they would get me this. And to be honest I am very surprised that they did get it for me. They went through that much trouble of getting it for me. I think I was wrong by believing they don't love me anymore. Well because they got me this and they have been nice to me ever since I have gotten home. Maybe they were like this the whole entire time and now that I have opened up my eyes I finally realized they do love me. And they always will.

"Your girlfriend and your other friend planned it all out so maybe you should thank them. You know they do care for you Drew. I thought this would be very difficult for you to have friends again but the way that Violet and I think the boy's name was Nate, is acting, I believe you have two very great friends," My father talk to me and as he is, he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me.

I take the guitar out and feel the neck in my hands. Definitely the same guitar. 

"You can play it for us if you want," my mother says and makes my father back away. I turn around to them and hug them both as I keep the grip on my new guitar. 

I smile at them. And this is probably the biggest smile I have ever done around them. I feel like a little kid again and it is my birthday. My birthday is in only a couple of weeks so why did they give this to me now?

I sit down on my bed and then put the guitar on my lap. I look at both of them and they look back at me with anticipation of what I am about to do. What if I mess up around them? I was only goofing around when I was playing around Nate but I have to show my parents I can still play since they helped get it for me.

I slowly move my hands against each fret and then put my right hand near the end so I can strum. I don't have a pick though. I look around and as if my father knows what I am looking for he hands me a pick and then says to me, "I knew you would be playing it so I got you some picks like you used to get. I hope that is okay."