Chapter Five.

Don't forget to follow, share, all that stuff haha I have gotten lazy with notes

^^^Song Cancer was orginally by My Chemical Romance but I love love love Twenty One Pilots cover of it. So listen to it while you read this chapter. Not kidding you might cry if you do lol

Love you all!!

Chapter Five.

Violet's POV

Courage,bold, foolhardy, outrageous. It all shares a similar meaning. It takes bravery.It takes you to do those things that not most people will do. It takes the moments where no one else would do something that you could do. It takes you to come up from your darkest moment and bring yourself to the best. Even though you feel like you can't.

Bravery takes trusting in yourself and others around you. You might just think that bravery is a solid thing and it doesn't take all of this but it does. It is about trusting in the other person. It takes you to do those things that you wouldn't usually do and if you do you just might puke.

When I first met Drew I thought it was brave of me to do what I did. I fell in love. It was a skinny love. We didn't talk to each other. We didn't want to get to know each other. But it just happened. And it happened fast. We fell hard and to be fully honest it probably is over. We will always love each other but I don't think it is as hard as we were. We thought  this whole skyping thing would make it good but it has actually got worse.

Every time we Skype we are both not giving each other our undivided attention. We are both trying to think about something else. I am always thinking about something that starts stressing me out. Like for the fact that I am a senior and I haven't started a lot of things. I haven't started to do any applications for college because i haven't even picked out what college I am going to. I haven't started my senior project yet and to be honest I haven't even picked out what to do.

"What do you think will happen when I move away? Do you think we will stay together? Do you think we make it? I can't see my life without you," I cuddle close to his shoulder. I look up at him as we both are laying on the beach.

"What are you asking exactly?" Drew looks at me as he has his arm around my shoulder, "what do you mean 'what will happen?' It will obviously be okay. When you move back we will stay in touch until we see each other again."

"Are you sure we shouldn't just stay friends?" I ask him back and sit up from the spot we are laying in the sand.

"And be friend zoned for until the time we see each other next which by the way we both don't even know? Yeah because that totally will help manners get better," he says and takes his arm away. He sits up more than I do and looks straight ahead at the ocean.

I see his eyes get moist with tears by the little angle we are at. It makes me want to give him the longest hug and forget all the haters and the people walking on the beach. But then again it is just him and I on this beach. It isn't anyone else's time but our's.

After a while just looking ahead, Drew finally gets the courage to say something. I wish I couldn't hear it either after looking back, "I don't want to get bad again."

I sit there in the living room thinking back to the memory that happened the night I left. I go back to reality as I hear the front door open.

"Violet will you help me with these bags dear?" my mother says to me as she opens the front door all the way.

I nod and say, "of course Mom." 

I walk to the front door and we both walk beside each other to her car. She opens the trunk of the SUV and then takes bags out of the SUV.