Chapter Seven.

Sorry for lack of updates again. I am really busy lately. I have all of this book planned out, kissed by an angel planned out, and as well as Lost Boy. So yay!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Chapter Seven.

Drew's Pov

I make my way down to the freeway and head to the place I have been resisting to go to for the longest time. Possibly the place I thought I would never go to ever again.

Austin Locker's house. I haven't seen Austin's uncle ever since the awkward encounter at the cemetery. He thought I deserved to die so what else could i possibly do since i knew both of us won't be able to see each other without something happening.

I go down the same freeway that Austin and I had traveled one year ago and never being able to get out of the car. Facing him like that and just seeing his body like that always replays in my mind but it hasn't been that bad ever since Violet and the guys came into my life.

After a couple of miles down the freeway I know I am coming close so I put on my blinker for the next exit.

Could he still hate me for what happened? It wasn't my fault and that's what I have been told by my friends but I still feel guilty about it every once in a while. But what would happen if he still was really mad at me and thinks I should die?

As I get closer and closer to the house that was a home away from home I begin to get nervous. I don't know what the events leading on from now should be like and what will be exchange with him.

I turn the corner where I know I am getting close and then move my car to the dead end part. I park the car on the side and then turn the car off .

At this point I am slowly breathing in and out and making sure I don't raise my heartbeat. I put the keys into my counsel like I usually do when I don't have enough room in my pockets then look in the small rear view mirror.

My eyes seem already full with worry and fear although I am starting to feel somewhat more relieved. If Mr. Kreshaw doesn't accept anything I say then that would be on him. At least I am going to try make a truths. Unlike what he was doing before.

He told me (yes his words will always stay in my mind) that Austin shouldn't have died and that it should have been me. He wanted me to be the place of Austin Locker. There aren't any words I can think of after I remember the memory.

I take more deep breaths and mutter to myself over and over again that I can do it. But can I?

Now that I am not mute anymore, could it be more mature? Or would it make it even worse? I hate the word 'mute' though and always hated it when I was put in that type of category. Yes I didn't speak but there were reasons behind it all.

And Mr . Kreshaw was a great example of it all.

I finally decide to grow enough courage and just open the door. I step outside my car and I try my best to act tough as I possibility could. I take deep breaths as I make my way up to the stone steps and I look toward the garage. The black SUV that he had last year was parked in front of it.

I step closer to the door and as I find my index finger hover over the door bell my breath hitches. I finally just decide to ring it.

The familiar sound rings outside as well and the only sound I can hear from inside is the little lab dog that they got three years ago barking.

I gulp and then push the door bell again. This time followed by a couple more pushes.

As if I almost loose hope I hang my head low and turn away from the door. Moreover knowing this was a bad mistake come here in the first place.

After only waiting a few more seconds though I hear the door of the house open and the shut.

To my utter disbelief as I turn around expecting Mr. Kreshaw not being on the opposite side of the porch, he actually is. He has his arms crossed and his favorite cardigan is dropped on his shoulders.

"Mr. Kreshaw, " I say almost to the point I was really regretting of saying it and just being here in general.

He stares back at me as if he is a deer in headlights. He knew of my phobia so now he won't be used to seeing me and hearing this.

"Drew Dirksen. I be damned. I haven't  seen you in a long time," He takes the biggest pause and the next thing coming out of his mouth leaves me speechless.

"I thought you would have killed yourself or something by now."

I'll try to update everyday so the book will be long. Love you all!!