Chapter Four.

Don't forget to vote/ comment/ share because I love you all!!

Drew is a big dummy. He needs to follow me soon because he likes my tweets but doesn't follow me. I hate it!!! Oh well!

Chapter Four.

Drew's POV

One Week Later...

Do you ever feel like even though you say goodbye to someone you still want to see them everyday every moment of the day and never leave their side? You want to stay with them every single moment you breathe because they bring a smile to your face. They make you feel better about yourself. They make you feel good and not so much of bad. They make you feel like life is worth living for and not dying for.

Do you ever feel like the world is against you when you aren't with them? That feeling after you get off of a roller coaster. When you are on the roller coaster you are excited. You have that thrill and repetition of joyness. Then you get off and you want to get back on it. You want to go on it over and over again even though there is a big chance you will puke.

I feel that feeling with Violet and the others. But there is no chance of me puking.

They make me happy, they make me feel appreciated, and most of all they make me feel loved.

Every single moment I am not with them makes me want to be with them even more. They aren't just friends that have helped me. In short time I have known them, I consider them family.

That might  sound stupid and doesn't  make any sense because I have only known them for these short three months. But they have saved me from the worst thing that was in my life.

Depression. I admit it. I had it. Very bad. I might still have it but I don't think it is as strong as it used to be. The pills was my weakness. The cigarettes were an escape. Now the cigarettes are gone. An unopened pack sits on the end of my nightstand to remind me I don't need them. The pills are right beside them. But sadly I still have to take those.

Pills shouldn't make me happy. Smiling, learning to laugh again, talking to someone special. All of those should make me happy. Not a blue circular thing that is hard to swallow except with water.

I have a little knowing of what will happen.

"Drew, drew," I hear the voice of my sister getting my attention. I look her way and she is crossing her arms at her chest. 

We are in line at Walmart and it was our turn to checkout. She is looking at me like I am crazy and I go to the clerk. She got all of the stuff checked out and the clerk gives me a smile. 

I smile at her and say, "Have a good one."

She nodded to me and said, "yeah you too."

Acceptance. I think I am going through acceptance finally. Ever since I talked in public people have been nicer to me. Not giving me sympathy anymore. They are being kind and generous.