Part 1

You and your little sister Nori were walking home, you two lived in a small apartment that you could afford to live in. You went on harder jobs earning more money seeing  as you are the strongest of the wizard saints. After tucking Nori into bed you make your way to your own bed. You slowly drifted off into a sleep.

-Flash Back-

"Mard, I'm back" you said as a demon. You had long black hair in a high ponytail with a black vest that went down to your ankles oitlined in red with a read half sleave shirt, and black fingerless gloves. You wore a short black skirt with knee high black sockez and leather bolts. That was your demon form. "Ah, welcome ho-" he was cut off when you used yoir magic to ingur him and you ran. Then you transformed into a human with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, you wore a small grey dress and you went to a near by village.

It has been a hear since you came to village and you joined a guild, this guilds name was Angel Cross. You were visting your hime when you smelled fore and you saw the village you lived in burnt to the ground. Then you ran with a little girl named Nori, you were the only survivors.

-Flash Back over-

You woke up in a cold sweat, Just a dream you thought, the  you check the time and it was morning, you woke up Nori and the two of you went to the guild. You were greeted by your bestfriend Akio, he was a poison god slayer and honestly like your older brother. He was the only one who knew about your past a demon but he accepted yoj as who you are. Today was going to mobein with you and Nori, you had an extra rolm anyways. Nori loved him and called him big brother which made you smile. You greeted him with a smile and he gave you a high five. "I have all of my stuff ready!" He said happily, "Okay, Nori why don't you show Akio the way home?" You asked, "Sure sis!" She said smiling, then she you and Akio began walking.

After Akio was all settled in you decided to go on a job. You saw one that was interesting so you took it, it was an S-class quest. You told Akio to look after Nori and you left to go the mission. 

A/N

So I decided to make a Rogue x Reader because I don't find that many Rogue x Readers! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to this new bokk! Have a good day!