Part 19

You were visiting Sabertooth to see Rogue. When you got there you opened the doors and went in, you saw Rogue and he had a bandage on his face and arms. When he saw you his face lit up, he walked over to you, "Glad to know that your okay" he said, you smiled "Yeah, mee too" then he chuckled then he kissed your forhead, "I love you" he said, "Same" then Sting came over to the two of you. "Are you visiting?" He asked, you pulled up your skirt a little to show your guild mark on your thigh. It looked like a cross with angel wings, "Duh, I'm apart of the Angel Cross guild" you said, "Then why did you come?" He asked, "I wanted to visit Rogue" you said, "Are you the one who uses shadow magic?" He asked, "(Y/N)!!" You turned around and saw Claire. "Claire?" You asked, "I wanted to visit Rufus, but I didn't know you would be here!" She said, you smiled "What if we do a battle, Twin Goddes vs The Twin Dragons" They all agreed to it.

You and Claire were waiting for the first move, Sting went first with a roar. Claire took care of that with her water goddess blast, Rogue went with a wing attack, "Shadow dragon wing attack!" You countered it, "Shadow god slicer!" It cut through the wing attack. 

At the end of the battle it was a tie. Now Claire and Rufus were hanging out, you shipped them together. You are Rogue were just walking around town when we saw a gang picking on a kid, "Hey!" You yelled, they turned their heads lookas at you, "Who do you think you are?" One of them asked, "I am one of the twin goddess." You said, their eyes widened. This was gonna be fun.