Part 11

It has been one month since you took on position of guild master. You started feeling depressed, the darkness was getting to you. You stood up from your chair and went outside, you went into your demon form in a clearing, you closed your eyes while standing and felt the shadows start to surround you, "(Y/N)?" You heard a childs voice say, it was Nori probably with Akio. You turned around , Nori slowly walked up to you, Akio stopped her. "Stay back Nori" he said, "Why?" After she said that your head started pounding and you heard Mard's voice, "Come Back Home" then you screamed and the shadows started going wild. When it stopped you fell to your knees clitching you head, Nori hugged you, you pushed her away. You looked at Akio, you then tood up and detransformed. "Nori you should know what I am" you said, Akio nodded and Nori looked up at you, "Nori, I'm not human. I am a demon, I ran away from the other years ago.... But the reason I don't smile is because darkness will slowly consume me if I lose someone or something I love or care about, when the master died he was like my father, that is why I ran. Nori I am a moster..." She just hugged you and your eyes widened "Your my sister demon or not" you just hugged her small body, "Thank you." And then you heard the voice of Mard, "Did I interupt something?" He asked. "Leave Mard" you growled as you stood up placing Nori with Akio. "I will bring you home, you belong there" you transformed into your demon form, "Make me" and the fight was starting.