Part 5

It was the last day of the GMG, the last thing was two on two battles but you were paired with a random person, if the other pair loses then the pair then fight to detrime the victor, it was a tournament inside the GMG. You got paired with Rogue, You were against Jura and Sting and they were doing a unison raid, "We shoud do a unison raid" you said, he nodded and you commected hands and you closed your eyes and let the power of the shadow god rise, then both unison raids were ready, "Earthquake of the Holy Light!" And a white earthquake came at you, "Shadow god dragon raid!" Quickly the shadows beat their attacks and you won with Rogue, you let go of hands. Now you had to battle him.

He sent a roar at you and you doged then you th.                         ow punh at him and he used shadow drive and you used your shadow rage and he doged and fell on top of you. Both of you blushed. Then you kicked him where the sun don't shine and the battle was over, before the winner could be announced 10,000 dragon attacked. Even you had not enough power to defeat them, unless you turned into a demon.

You stood before the dragons and began to transform. Your hair flew up as your eyes glowed white, then you wore a black long vest outlined in red, red long sleved shirt with black legging and leather boots. Akio's eyes widened, you gave him a look that said sorry as shadows began you circle you due to the massive energy level. You leaped into the air and took out the forst dragon, "Shadow demon's will!" You sent a net made of shadows at the dragon as it soon dissapeared back to it's time. One down