Part 2

You changed into a a lomg vest outlined in red, you wore a white tanktop and black fingerless gloves and a black skirt with brown leather boots. You walked into the village that need assistance, the job was simple, destroy a dark guild. You talked to the mayor and you went off searching. Then you stopped in your tracks as you smelled a smell that was close to skidrum's. You shrugged it off as you found the guild. Then you saw a white dragon roar bust the trough cealing and you went in the building. You saw an emo looking guy and a blond fighting with lots of trouble, you got kinda irritated that they had the same job but you decided to help them. They were aboit to get hit with a blast of lightining magic but you stopped it, "Are you S-Class wizards?" You asked, "No why does it matter?" Asked the blond panting heavily, you kicked some of the enemy's, "This is an S-Class mission, also you are obviously tired so let me handle this"  you said, "No way! We got this mission first!" He said stubbornly. "Shadow god's rage!" You said and then the shadows took out all of the members. The boys had their moiths open, you simply left to collect the pay.

When you got home Nori hugged you, then once Nori went to bed since it was late Akio came, "How was the job?" He asked, "Fine" you anwsered simply, Then he hugged you and you hugged him, "Yoir a good big brother" you said, "Yeah, I know"