Part 20

Thier eyes widened, you smirked and the leader tried to punch you but Rogue blocked it "Don't try it" he growled, you got the teens to retreat and leave the kid alone. "T-Thank you" he said quietly, you smiled "No problem!" Then then the boy smiled and then started crying "I can't find my mom" , "When was the last time you saw her?" You asked, "Yesterday" he responded, your eyes widened "I don't think she's coming back" you said, "Why not?" He asked, "She left you here, she couldn't take care of you" you said, he looked down "Can you be my mommy?" He asked, "I can't but I can be your big sister" you said, he smiled "Sure!" Then you carried him back to your house. When you got back home you introduced him to Akio and Nori, Nori now has a brother, Akio has another sibling. "Akio?" You asked, "Yeah?" He responded, "Do you wanna battle?" You asked "Sure" then the two of you went outside with Nori and Colin. His name was Colin and he uses wind magic. Everyone in Angel cross was watching, before the fight you decided to introduce Colin to Zal. When you got to him he looked at you, "This is Colin, he uses wind magic too" then he introduced himself and the two of them started talking on thier own.