Part 21

You and Akio got into fighting positions and he made the first move, "Poison god terrain." Then the air boosted his power, "Shadow god Blast!" Then he blockedit just in time, "Poison god Blast!" And you blocked it and was about to make another move was interrupted by a frog person. "I need to take Miss (Y/N)" then she left with you behind in hand cuffs. When you and the frog lady got to the council she left and they all looked at you "We are well aware that you have an abnormal amount of Magic Power. We will require you to have a test taken." The head chairman said. Then people with heart monitors came and with other equipment, they hooked you up to the monitor and was shock to see that you had no heart beat. "What is the meaning of this" he said, "I-I.." You started, "You are a demon! You will executed in one week!" Then the guards took you to a cell.

Rogue POV

I was going to visit my girlfriend but was greeted with a crying Nori, "Please get her back!" She pleaded, I knelt down "What happened?" I asked, "They took her away!" She said, "Who?" I asked, "(Y/N)! They took her!" She said, "I need to see Akio" she got off of me and I went to Akio. "Who took (Y/N)" i said, "The council" he responded, "I have an announcement to make" a frog person came in, "Miss (Y/N) will be executed in one week for not being human. But demon." The frog said, "She didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled, "I don't care. Demons can not Live among us" and she left. Oh no.

Nori POV

My big sister was taken. Everyone was planning a raid to get her back but I couldn't come. The master of sabertooth was there too, Akio said I would stay with him for the attack. "Sting?" I asked, he looked towards me "Will they get her back?" I asked, "They are all strong wizards. I'm sure they can do it" then I smiled a little. 'Please be okay'