Part 18

They just kept coming. You grew tried of this and you only had enough magic to transform into your true form. Your hair flew up and black dragon wings and tail appeared on you, yuou grew black hrorns as well, your eyes became slits and your teeth sharpened. Your clothes changed into a black long sleve shirt, black leggings, and black combat boots. Everyone looked at you suprised, Nori hid behind Akio. You sent out a low growl and all of the creatures slowly kneeled and whimpered. All of them returned to their proper places. You ran deeper into the forest until you reached a temple like place and then sat down and closed your eyes, shadows surrounded you and then went out of you and went into a dragon statues mouth and it dissapeared. You collapsed and took deep breaths. You hated going into that state because it scared everyone and it drained you, you heard footsteps come into the temple. "(Y/N)?" Rogue asked, he kneeled down next to you and he picked you up bridal style. He carried you out of the temple, you were basically alseep. "Is she okay?" You heard Akio asked, "(Y/N)?" Nori asked. You slightly opened your eyes, "Just rest, you seem tried" Rogue said, then you fell asleep again. "Is she going to be okay?" Nori asked, "She just seemed drained on magic energy" Akio said. 

You awoke in your room, you got out of bed and got changed into comfortable clothes. You walked into the kitchen and saw Akio. He ran over to you and hugged you, "What was that?" He asked, "It was true form" you said, he sighed "Nori was really worried about you", "I thought so" you said. Akio had a serious face now, "Mard and Jackal came. They almost took you but we stopped them" he said, then you noticed his arm had some bandages on it. "This is all my fualt... I should have just stayed with Mard" you said, "It's not. You didn't have a choice of who you wanted to be." He said. You smiled at him, You were glad that he was your big brother.