Part 7

You awoke in ypir room and saw that were still a demon, you groaned as yoi got out of bed. You wondered into the kitchen, then you turned back into a human. Nori hugged you as you were fully back wearing an old gray dress, you went into your rooma nd changed into a white long vest outlined in (F/C), a black t shirt and a (F/C) skirt, and brown leather boots. You came back and you went for a walk, Rogue saw you and walked over, "Hey" he said, "Do you wanna talk?" You asked, "Sure?" He said, "We are both students of Skiadrum, I use all tons of shadow crap. Look I'm gonna be straight foward, I am not human. Also, putting that aside, would yoi wanna hang out sometime?" You asked, at this he blushed but you didn't notice, "Sure"

-Rogue POV-

She asked me to hang out with her? I kinda have a SMALL crush on her.... So I said yes. Honestly, she is the perfect girl. Funny, smart, strong, not human, WAIT WHAT!? Oh yeah, she said that. Well I gotta admitt, she is cute.

-Reader POV- 

After talkimg with Rogue you decided to visit Erza, you were good friends with her now. You flew to magnolia and stopped at fairy tail. When you opened the doors a table came right at you. You were now pissed at whoever threw the table.