Part 4

The first event was a combat one, a royal between the guilds, you sent two members out each so the guild sent out you and Claire. Each participating pair got their own entrance. First the annouced Sabertooth, "From Sabertooth, we have the twin dragon! Sting and Rogue" you remembered them from the job of who they were, "From Fairy Tail we have Natsu and Gajeel!" Hmmm, probably mire dragon slayers, "From Mermaid Heel we have Kagura and Risley!", The mermaids seem powerful, "From Fairy Tail team B we have, Laxus and Mirajane!" Ah, the satan's soul. "From Lamia Scale we have Lyon and Jura the wizard saint!" a wizard saint, "From Raven Tail we have Alexi and Flare!" The dark guild, "From Blue Pegasus we have Jenny and Ren!" , "And lastly, we have the twin godesses from Angel cross! (Y/N) and Claire!" You and Claire went in the ring and couldn't help but notice the twin dragons with their mouths open. No ine knew but you are the strongest wizard saint. You were suprised the Jura didn't regignise you. "Let the battle Royal Begin!"

You saw everyone give off a strong magic aura in attempt to scare eachother, you released no magic, Jura got suspicious and Attacked you first, when the smoke from his attack cleared everyone was suprised to see you completely unharmed, "Jura, how do you no recognize me?" You asked, his eyes widend and you punched him and he was out like a light, then everyone targeted you, Someone used claire like a pupet so she was also forced to fight against me, you extended two black wings cloaked in shadow and flew up avoiding the attacks. Then you felt something grab your feet and you saw shadows, the shadow dragon slayer you thought. You went back to the ground, "Shadow gods rage!" And shadows started attackingeveryone and you won this event for you guild. You walked back with an emotionless face, with claire, until you saw Nori and Akio come up to you, Nori jumped into you arms and hugged you. Now you were walking with Akio and Nori around the streets of crocus.

As you were walking something suddenly grabbed Nori. You saw the Sabertooth guild infront of you saw the guild master hold Nori by the neck, "Let her go!" You yelled, he squeezed her neck a little, you lost it and used your dragon slaying abilitys, "Shadow dragon ROAR!" And he got knocked over and you grabbed Nori protectively, "Yoir a dragon slayer?" Rogue asked you, you narrowed your eyes, "Skiadrum wouldn't want you to act like this, you hurt my sister with your magic that dad taught to you, what a disgrace" and you left with Nori and Akio.

-Rogue POV-

Before she left she said Skiadrum taught her some of her magic. Skiadrum never told me he had another Student,

-Flashback-

I was training with Skiadrum and saw him soacing out, "Dad? Are you okay?" I asked, "I'm fine, I was just thinking about someone" he anwsered, I just shrugged it off, But he kept spacing out."

-Flashback Over-

The someone must have been (Y/N). It all makes sense now. She was another student of Skiadrum before me.

-Your POV-

You fell asleep in your hotel room that you shared with Claire, you had another nightmare of being a demon of the book of Zeref, Your a monster stronger than END, made to kill and destroy, If the book of END were to be broken or destroyed you would go with it. You are the demon of shadows, a machine made for killing.