Part 22

All I could think about was want to see everyone one last time to say goodbye. As a guard was walking he went upt o your cell "You have some visiters" he said, then he grabbed your wrists and but on hand cuffs, he walked you to a place and you saw Akio, Claire, and Rogue. You walked up to them, then Claire borke your cuffs and Akio punched the guard. You all tried to run but the guard attempted to shoot Akio but you blocked it. You took a sharp breath in and fell, Rogue picked you up and continued to run, black blood dripped down your back. When you somehow escaped the guards Rogue put you down on a forest groundand he looked at his hand and saw the blood. "Rogue" you said, closing your eyes "(Y/N) how can we fix this" he said, "The temple" you said, he knew what your where talking about then he took you there and Akio came with medical supplies. He put you down on the temple ground again and then you closed your eyes and the shadows started to heal you slowly. But you winced in pain as they came forcefully soaking into your skin, Rogue hated seeing you like this but he had to let it happen. Right now if any guards were to come you would be in a state where they could kill you in an instant.

Just then more guards came, and Akio saw. "Rogue!" He yelled, rogue turned his head and saw the guards 'What are we going to do' he thought.