my final decision.

First off, thank you so much for all of the support that I have been given and for putting up with the long leave of absence. I have read every single comment that was left on that chapter and I sincerely am grateful to have such amazing readers who do care about my well being. Lately, things have been getting better and I can see the faint light at the end of the tunnel. The only thing that really has me down is that my girlfriend of a couple of months might break up with me because we decided that it would be better to remain just friends and because she isn't fully comfortable with her sexuality yet. If you didn't know already, I am a female who is 14 years old and bisexual. These books were always my little breaks from reality and I am so grateful to be able to say I am a writer on this platform so thank you.

The journey of this account started in May of 2016 when I first uploaded the book "The Fallen Fairy" a little over two years ago. Even though its only been a day, I have decided to continue on this account and write these stories. My message board has a more in depth explanation of what I am going to do with this account so I am going to give you a brief summary. I plan to keep the books published but discontinued. I will take time to rewrite books that I feel still have potential and can still be written with a passion. Because I do not have access to a place where I can watch new season and movies of Fairy Tail, most of the stories will most likely end and have events that do not relate to the anime and do not have the same plots in the newer seasons.

Now for the voting process of which two books I will rewrite. Remember to be open minded and not only vote for this story. Each reader is allow two votes and I will total them in the end. You cannot vote twice for one story because that would be unfair and make the process more difficult.

*There will be stories that I'm willing to write, but I can only write two stories at once*

Please comment:

1 for Fallen Fairy (Natsu x Reader) -old-

2 for Heavenly lightning (Laxus x Reader) -old-

3 for Her Dark Heart (Rouge x Reader) -old-

4 for Red Roses (Cobra x Reader) -old-

5 for Burning Heart (Natsu x Reader) -new-

6 for Skating On Fire (Yuri Plisetsky x Reader) -new-

7 for Broken Glass (Hak x Reader) -new-

8 for Dying Flowers (Uta x Reader) -new-

Again, I cannot thank you enough for all the support you have shown for my stories. Please DM me if you are interested in possibly becoming friends or if you have any other suggestions of what I could do for this account in order to improve it.

Love always,

Dyosa