Chapter Four

Frank P.O.V

The words that had lazily leaked from his mouth mortified me. I wasn't going to let anything come of anything between me and him. He wasn't healthy for me, I could tell by that evil, sarcastic smile spread across his stupid face. He licked the remainder of the cold blood from the plate animalistically. Looking at me, making my blood boil.  I closed my eyes, refusing to watch him. He was taunting me, and I would refuse to comply with his games. He had no power over me. A cold chill shot up my spine, he had a hand on my shoulder. I looked down, his grip on me tightened immediately.

"Oh, so you won't comply with me will you? We'll have to see, won't we." He whispered directly into my ear, I shivered. He chuckled to himself, pulling me closer to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, silencing any witty remark that I would've come out of my mouth.
"You can't resist me Frankie, I know that you can't. I'm not as stupid as I look. Trust me." The last two words lingered in the back of my mind.  He was right, he was like a poison- an attractive poison. He didn't let go of me, he breathed onto the back of my neck, goosebumps appearing over every inch of my body. I felt him smiling, he knew exactly what he was doing to me- and he loved every second of it.

"Please, let me go." I begged, staring dead ahead of me. He giggled again, in a manic tone. He gripped me tighter, my chest feeling restricted. He rested his chin in the nape of my neck, breathing into my ear.

"No no, Frankie dear. You don't understand, I can't, and, I won't." He said angrily, shoving me away from him. I grabbed onto the counter in front of me to stop myself from smacking my head on the marble top.

"What the fuck was that for?" I shouted at him, watching him breathe in and out heavily. His arms out by his sides, fingers bent so that they looked like some sort of demonic claws.

"I don't know." He hissed viciously, not even trying to compose himself. I rolled my eyes, telling myself that he was definitely a lunatic. I went to open the door to let myself out, he aggressively closed it- not with his own hand. For the first time in the past few minutes, I could feel my fear complex begin to creep up on me.

"No. You're not leaving Frankie. Don't even try." There was a fire, burning deep within his eyes. It was intimidating, enough to make my brain say 'just do whatever he wants.' I nodded, crossing my arms again. It gave me a small sense of security, until he walked back towards me. He stroked my cheek , all traces of evil evaporating from his eyes. Instead, an odd caring side had decided to show itself. His skin warm, comforting.

"I'm sorry." He said gently, apologising for his irrational behaviour. I sighed, knowing somehow that his apology was sincere. "I'm Gerard, by the way." He shrugged, returning to his usual, reclusive way. He moved away from me, sitting on the countertop. His eyes watched my every move, my head reminding me that I was very hungover. My eyes squinted, fingers pinching my sinuses.

"Hungover?" He smirked, he moved his head so that he was in my line of vision.

"What do you think?" I snarled, rubbing my head, soothing my pain. He beckoned me to him, I stumbled over. He picked up the hand that was dangling idly by my side, taking the other hand from off my face. He held them, staring deeply into my eyes. I felt the pain evaporate from my body, his eyes twinkling in the dull light. A trickle of blood fell from his nose as he smiled at me, not even noticing the liquid that was now slowly pouring down his pale face.

"Dude, you're bleeding." I said quickly, trying to get him to let go of my hands. He shook his head, letting the blood flow freely. The pain was completely gone, I managed to prize his fingers off me. I pulled my sleeves down to cover my fingers, wiping the blood off his face. He never stopped smiling, it was scaring me slightly.

"Why are you smiling so much? You had a nose bleed." I scoffed, placing my hands on my hips.

"I'm happy. People smile when they're happy, don't they?" He asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes again, tucking my hands into my pockets. He was right, but I wasn't entirely sure why he was so happy.

"Why're you so happy?" I asked curiously, copying his raised eyebrow. He pouted at me, furrowing his brow, pretending to be deep in thought. He stroked an imaginary beard, before opening his mouth,

"I could say because you're here with me. That probably sounds incredibly corny. Especially coming from somebody as evil as me- but, it's the truth."

"Oh, is that right?" I questioned him. I was in wonder, that somebody actually enjoyed my presence- due to the fact that the majority of my friends hung around with me in the hopes that they'd become just as popular as I was. It was a surprise; a pleasant one.

"It is. I promise."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Pacifier by Catfish and the Bottlemen

A.N
Catfish are actually one of the only bands where I can sit and listen to them for hours and hours. Van's voice is magical, and I adore the balls off the man!
Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope that you don't think that I'm moving the story on a little to quickly :/

Don't forget to comment and vote :3